TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Goa CM Manohar Parrikar's Last Rites Performed With Full State Honours
- Tour De France 2020 Opening Stages Provide Stiff Challenge
- Harley-Davidson Launches Two New Models In India
- Bharti Airtel Leads Download Speeds With 8.3 MBPS: Kotak
- Three Occasions Where A Personal Loan Can Give You Tax Benefits
- Anurag Singh On Akshay Kumar: No Starry Tantrums
- What Is A Mediterranean Diet?
- Trip To Khonsa
WWDC 2012: Apple teases iOS 6 banner
Apple is all ready with its next main software update – iOS 6. The Worldwide Developer Conference (WWDC) 2012 will start today and last till June 15th in San Francisco. At the venue, Apple has teased the event with iOS 6 banners. Apple is usually famous for maintaining secrets about the upcoming products and announcements. But, the iOS 6 banner installed in the Moscone Center has doubled the doubts about the unveiling of the next generation operating system.
However, nothing much about the iOS 6 is known. We think we can get an expected launch date for the operating system. It will be bringing many new features to the Apple devices. Most users are expecting the 3D Maps feature to be introduced with the iOS 6.0. It will definitely replace Google Maps on iPhone.
Apple iOS 6.0 may not be supported on first generation iPad and third generation iPod Touch. However, it will offer support to iPhone 3GS through a software update. The first generation iPad has a 1GHz A4 processor with 256 MB RAM. The lack of iOS 6 support is mainly due to insufficient memory. The third generation iPad touch has a 600 MHz processor with 256 MB RAM. So, we can't conclude that the RAM is the only issue in dropping the support for iOS 6.0. Even the release year could be the reason.