TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
Microsoft, the software giant might bring the Xbox games to multiple platforms like Android and iOS. The company has not revealed the timeline of the availability.
The Xbox Live games are currently available only in Windows Phone devices leaving behind the Xbox game consoles that are popular. After its success, the company is planning to make it available on the other operating systems to cater the needs of those not having the console or a Windows Phone handset.
The prominent mobile platforms at present are iOS and Android. So it is appropriate that Microsoft is aiming these two.
A spokesperson of the company has said that the Xbox games will be the best and will offer a good overall experience only on the Windows platform but they are taking up this on the other platform to serve the others also.
The company has already launched Kinectimals, an iOS game of Xbox Live. This has received impressive responses and also appreciations from the users. Now the association with Android is awaited as the platform is gaining popularity.