TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- New CBI Chief: It Could Be Modi VS Jaiswal
- India Vs Australia, 3rd ODI — Live Updates
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Xiaomi Mi 9 New Concept Render With Bezel-Less Display And More
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Sidharth & Diana Penty's Grand Outfits
- Deepika Padukone Launches Children’s Book With Her Story; Sidharth Malhotra Takes Selfies With Fans
Microsoft, the software giant might bring the Xbox games to multiple platforms like Android and iOS. The company has not revealed the timeline of the availability.
The Xbox Live games are currently available only in Windows Phone devices leaving behind the Xbox game consoles that are popular. After its success, the company is planning to make it available on the other operating systems to cater the needs of those not having the console or a Windows Phone handset.
The prominent mobile platforms at present are iOS and Android. So it is appropriate that Microsoft is aiming these two.
A spokesperson of the company has said that the Xbox games will be the best and will offer a good overall experience only on the Windows platform but they are taking up this on the other platform to serve the others also.
The company has already launched Kinectimals, an iOS game of Xbox Live. This has received impressive responses and also appreciations from the users. Now the association with Android is awaited as the platform is gaining popularity.