TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Jammu & Kashmir: IED Blast Leaves An Army Officer Dead In Rajouri
- Saina And Saurabh Emerge Champions In The National Badminton
- Xiaomi Mi 9 Is The Most Powerful Android Smartphone In The World
- CBDT Notifies Deadline For Mandatory Aadhaar Linking To File Tax Returns
- Tesla Sentry Mode — The Guardian Angel Of Your Tesla
- Jageshwar — The Himalayan Town With 100 Ancient Temples
- Anushka Sharma Opens Up About Catfights In Bollywood
- Ever Faced Emotional Abuse As A Child?
Xiaomi conducted a poll on its Facebook India page to determine which power bank to put on sale first. As expected, the 16000mAh power bank won the poll with 83 percent votes, as users wanted the 16000mAh power bank to go on sale first. The company also announced the 5000mAh power bank at Rs.699, which will go on sale later this week.
Alike to early Mi power banks, the new products will also come with an aluminum case. The 16000mAh Mi power bank comes with dual USB port featuring Li-ion battery cells and can charge two devices at a time. The company claims that the charger can fully charge a Redmi Note 4G up to 3.5 times, a iPhone 6 can be charged up to 5 times while the iPad mini for 2.5 times.
The power bank is compact, measures 145mm x 60.4mm x 22mm and weighs 350 grams. The power bank will go on sale starting from June 9, through Mi India website.
On the other hand, the 5000mAh power bank has a single USB port with lithium-ion battery cells. The 5000mAh charger is packed in a slim 9.9 mm aluminum case.