- 8 hrs ago How To Delete Keyboard History On Your Android Smartphone
- 11 hrs ago 10 Best Android Apps For Investment On The Move
- 14 hrs ago How To Enable/Disable New Hardware Acceleration Feature On Chrome?
- 16 hrs ago Redmi K20 Pro Vs OnePlus 6T: Which Is The Best Smartphone Under Rs. 30,000 In India?
- News Assam Police recruitment: 2000 Assam police jobs announced, direct link to apply here
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Virat Kohli confirms Bhuvneshwar ruled out of next 2-3 games due to hamstring niggle
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Xiaomi Announces Mi Band Fitness And Sleep Tracking Device At Approx. Rs 770
Just a couple of days ago, India received the Mi3 and two(2) Redmi smartphones and now Xiaomi, which is referred to as 'the Apple of China' has officially unveiled its latest flagship, the Xiaomi Mi 4 at a massive event in Beijing.
However, that's not the only device that media was fascinated to see at the event. But it was also the Mi Band that made Xiaomi fans go 'wow.'
What would be a treat to most of the fans is the price of the wearable device. Xiaomi Mi Band will sell the device in a range of color options, priced at just 79 Chinese Yuan, which translates to approximately Rs. 770 in Indian currency.
This one is not different in functionality as well. Mi Band has three LED notification lights and connects to your Android smartphones running Android via Bluetooth 4.0 low energy (BLE). Like every other fitness devices that we have seen off late, the Mi Band also comes with a set of sensors that monitors your fitness and tracks your sleep.
The data can be shared via social networks easily with the companion app that would also offer you health advice, time to time.
Talking about the build it has an aluminum surface, and according to Xiaomi, it features the industry's most power-efficient Bluetooth chip, accelerometer and comes with a battery that can power it for 30 days on one charge, and also doubles up as an alarm clock.
To be precise about the specs, it has IP67 ratings for water resistance. In addition to LED notification for calls and messages, it can also vibrate. This is useful for waking you up in the morning without disturbing others.
Once paired to your smartphone (Mi3 and Mi4 currently), it can be used to unlock the smartphone when the band is within proximity. This feature would be available for other Mi smartphones with Android 4.4 update. It has 41 mAh battery that promises up to 30 days of standby.
With the price as low as Rs. 800, the Xiaomi Mi Band will definitely make the best of the markets in South-East Asia, which is a growing wearable market.