TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Will Rafale Deal Be Probed? — Supreme Court To Decide Today
- Why Is December A Good Month To Invest In Stock Markets?
- Nissan Kicks Review — Should You Buy The Latest Five-Seater SUV From Nissan?
- IPL Auction 2019 — These Five Players May Be Sold For A High Price
- Shahrukh Breaks Silence On His Film With Salman Khan And Sanjay Leela Bhansali
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Mumbai And Its Vintage Parsi Cafes
- Can Meditation Enhance Creativity?
Xiaomi the tech giant announced its 'App Vault' on the Google PlayStore last month. The App Vault is a smart assistant feature of MIUI 9, which shows a stream of apps that were used recently along with the other utility apps. It is being reported now that Xiaomi has updated the app to let users add 'Today's Deals' card also to the App vault.
The 'Today's Deals' card will allow a user to see all the deals from a list of selected e-commerce websites, which are supposed to change every day. A user simply needs to open the Xiaomi's App Vault and add the card using the customize option. Once the user is done with it he'll get all the applicable deals right within the application. Also, in addition to the 'Today's Deals' there is also a card which is called 'Stocks Card'. The Stocks Card shows a user the relevant information about various stock prices.
Steps to get the 'Today's Deals' card:
1. Swipe right on the home screen to access app vault
2. Press customize and add the desired card
That said about the 'Todays Deals' card, we will keep you posted with further changes in the App vault and other applications so stay tuned with us.
In recent events, Xiaomi had also announced the opening of three more smartphone manufacturing plants in India. Along with that it also introduced first SMT (Surface Mount Technology) plant dedicated towards local manufacturing of PCBA( Printed Circuit Board Assembly) units in Sriperumbudur, Tamil Nadu, in association with Foxconn.
"Xiaomi's high-quality, well-designed products at honest prices have been instrumental in disrupting the Indian smartphone industry. In 2015 we extended our long-term commitment to the Indian market by joining the 'Make in India' programme," Manu Jain, Vice President, Xiaomi Global and Managing Director, Xiaomi India said. You can read the complete story here.