TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Election Results 2018 Updates: The Numbers At This Hour And Its Still Not Final
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- OnePlus 6T McLaren Edition India Launch — Catch The Live Stream Here
- Markets Trade Higher Post State Election Results
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- Sonakshi Sinha's Red Dress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
Yahoo reportedly wants to sue Facebook for using it's technology. This is sure to serve as a major blow to Facebook which is already reeling under various litigations throughout the world.
Yahoo has also said that it wouldn't hesitate to take Facebook to court over patent issues. If Yahoo is successful in this endeavor, then we could see a record amount of money transfer. Experts say that this trend is building up & various social networking companies have started to file cases against each other in various parts of the world.
Similar cases have been filed against various I.T giants across the world. It Yahoo is successful in this regard, this could be the first high-profile defamation ever in the internet, online world.
Do reply with your opinion in our enclosed story.