TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Interaction With TN Students: Rahul Didn’t Violate Poll Code Says EC
- IPL 2019: Chennai Super Kings: Experience, Power, Emotion Drive The Champions
- Porsche 911 GT2 RS Becomes Fastest Car At BIC
- Apple Introduces AirPods 2 With Wireless Charging Case For Rs 18,900
- Trump Says Tariffs On China To Remain For A 'Substantial Period'
- Has Fame & Success Gone To Vicky Kaushal's Head?
- When A Baby Split Into Two!
- Food Tour In North India
Yahoo planning to sue Facebook
Yahoo reportedly wants to sue Facebook for using it's technology. This is sure to serve as a major blow to Facebook which is already reeling under various litigations throughout the world.
Yahoo has also said that it wouldn't hesitate to take Facebook to court over patent issues. If Yahoo is successful in this endeavor, then we could see a record amount of money transfer. Experts say that this trend is building up & various social networking companies have started to file cases against each other in various parts of the world.
Similar cases have been filed against various I.T giants across the world. It Yahoo is successful in this regard, this could be the first high-profile defamation ever in the internet, online world.
Do reply with your opinion in our enclosed story.