TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Election Results 2018 Updates: The Numbers At This Hour And Its Still Not Final
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- OnePlus 6T McLaren Edition India Launch — Catch The Live Stream Here
- Markets Trade Higher Post State Election Results
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- Sonakshi Sinha's Red Dress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
Hey folks! There is good news for you. In future, smartphones are going to cost as less as Rs 2,500. This price range is also going to be applicable for Android Phones. So, the budget conscious out there gear up for an enriching experience with low-cost smartphones.
Bharathi Enterprises, which is India's leading cellular service provider reportedly has plans to manufacture such cheap yet feature-filled smartphones. This marvelous idea was unveiled by the Chairman himself at the just concluded Mobile World Congress 2012.
People preferring low cost smartphones are also in for another treat. Another of India's various cellphone manufacturers, Lava also has plans to bring out Smartphones in the price range of Rs 2500-Rs 3000. It is also in talks with various smartphone processor manufacturers such as Qualcomm, Media Trek among other companies.
With various other manufacturers expected to follow suit, smartphones are all set to become cheaper, more efficient & more reachable to the people of India.
Do reply with your thoughts in our comment section below.