TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
You will soon be witnessing hi-tech Railway Stations in India. The Indian Government's plan to upgrade majority of the existing Railway Stations into hi-tech stations has taken shape. The Indian Railways is also on the process of installing high tech Integrated Security System ( ISS) at almost 76 stations across the country.
The Government has also sanctioned around Rs 350 crore for installing high tech equipment in Railway Stations across the country. The high-tech system that is going to be in place consists of latest software and technical equipment that boasts the security in railway stations.
An upgraded CCTV camera range is also going to be incorporated. This uses the latest technology to carry out effective surveillance. Even large size X-Ray machines along with bomb detection and disposal system will be in place soon.
Apart from these, these high tech railway stations are going to be incorporated with Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and faster internet connectivity mechanisms and support to enable people to surf the internet.