TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Shivakumara Swamiji No More — CM Declares Holiday
- India's Richest Got Richer By 39% In 2018 While The Poorest Saw Just 3% Rise
- WhatsApp Limits Message-Forwarding To Five Chats
- URI Enters 100 Crore Club; To Be Remade In Three Languages
- 2019 Yamaha FZ & FZ-S V3.0 Models Launched In India
- MS Dhoni Has A Chance To Break This Sachin Tendulkar Record In New Zealand
- Hodal — Your Ultimate Guide To Haryana's Least Explored Part
- Madhuri Dixit Nene Has A Pretty Humble Office Wear Idea For Us
You will soon be witnessing hi-tech Railway Stations in India. The Indian Government's plan to upgrade majority of the existing Railway Stations into hi-tech stations has taken shape. The Indian Railways is also on the process of installing high tech Integrated Security System ( ISS) at almost 76 stations across the country.
The Government has also sanctioned around Rs 350 crore for installing high tech equipment in Railway Stations across the country. The high-tech system that is going to be in place consists of latest software and technical equipment that boasts the security in railway stations.
An upgraded CCTV camera range is also going to be incorporated. This uses the latest technology to carry out effective surveillance. Even large size X-Ray machines along with bomb detection and disposal system will be in place soon.
Apart from these, these high tech railway stations are going to be incorporated with Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and faster internet connectivity mechanisms and support to enable people to surf the internet.