TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Madhya Pradesh: Hours After Taking Oath; CM Kamal Nath Announces Farm Loan Waiver
- Amazon Christmas Sale — Get Up To 40% Off On Top Smartphones
- KTM 500cc Bike For India Officially Confirmed — Bajaj To Make The Twin-Cylinder KTM In India
- Star Screen Awards 2018 — Check Out The Winners List
- Flashback 2018 — The Top Playmakers From Cricket
- 5 Pointers To Get Your Term Insurance Right
- Can Meditation Enhance Creativity?
- Kashmir: The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
India's youngest app developers, Shravan and Sanjay, are planning to launch their own tablet. Shravan, 12 years is the Co-Founder & President of Go Dimensions while Sanjay, 10 years is the Co-Founder & CEO of the same.
The apps developed by them have been downloaded by over 10,000 users. The Kumaran brothers are riding high on their success. When asked about their future plans, they claim that they are planning to make lifestyle applications that are oriented mainly for senior citizens. They also said that they want to make environmental apps that offer data about the pollution levels.
When asked about the future plans of GoDimensions, they said that they want to make their dream product, GoSheet a reality. GoSheet is an affordable tablet equipped with high quality screens on both sides. It will be a completely customizable and fully touch oriented tablet. GoSheet will be customized depending on the buyer as the need of each user differs.
Shravan and Sanjay claim Steve Jobs and Bill Gates as their inspiration. Their father is the President of Symantec Corporation and is their guide on technology related information.