TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "Prevent Black Day," Says Retired HC Judge
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Mobiles Republic Day 2019 — Discounts On Best Smartphones
- From Kohli To Dhoni; Five Reasons Behind India's Win In 2nd ODI
- Every Place You Need To Visit If You Are A First-Timer In Una
- Strange Case Of A Woman Who Cannot Hear Male Voices
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Emraan Justifies Himself After Calling Aishwarya 'Plastic'
Youngsters are getting addicted to mobile apps like never before. This was revealed by a recent online study. According to this, youngsters in the age group of 18-35 years download apps by the millions & use them in such a way that they virtually get addicted to these apps.
This is not great news as there are a lot of controversies regarding people getting addicted to technology at an alarming rate. Experts attribute this trend to the easy accessibility of mobile phones(smartphones as well) & the even easier accessibility of the mobile apps. There have also been reports of people committing suicide due to their mobiles apps crashing. This shows how people are becoming slaves of technology.
One other finding of the study is that youngsters spent their free time downloading apps. Psychologists point out that this is sure to cause breakdown of creativity. Thus, by observing all these we can say that technology is dominating mankind.
Do reply with your opinion in our comment section below.