TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Editing the YouTube videos has got easier. The video sharing site has launched a new feature that allows the users to edit the videos. You can do it with a single click. It is mainly for the visual quality like the auto-levels.
Video Manager will intimate the users if their videos require some one-click editing. You can edit it if the video is dark or shaky. If you are not satisfied with the changes, there is an option to revert to the original format.
If you have used your mobile device like tablet or smartphone to upload a video, you can use the Video Manager and edit it using the desktop.
YouTube launched the Video Editor last year. This allowed the users to edit aspects like brightness and rotation. It also has the stabilize button that will remove shake from the videos. Video Editor allows users to play with the colors using the effects feature that is similar to Instagram.
The Video Manager is actually a quick fix. It is so simple and straightforward. When you upload a video and if it requires a fix, the application will notify you. You will see a notification bar on the upload page and also in Video Manager. All you have to do is click on the button to correct it. You can see side by side preview to see the results.
Simply select Okay to upload the preview version. As mentioned above, you can also revert to the unedited version. Usually, editing software are expensive and time consuming. This new Video Manager has democratized this.