TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India Likely To Surpasses The UK In The World's Largest Economy Rankings
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Indian Railways Set To Enter $200 Bn Global Semi-High-Speed Market With Train 18
- Nissan’s NV300 Concept Is The Van Every Workaholic Traveller Needs To Have
- "Dhoni Is Still The World's Best ODI Finisher," Says Chappel
- 7 Apps That PC Gamers Should Use
- Govinda-Movie Rangeela Raja Super Flop; Gets Zero Rating
- Kangana Ranaut Promotes Eco-friendly Fashion With This Green Gown
Editing the YouTube videos has got easier. The video sharing site has launched a new feature that allows the users to edit the videos. You can do it with a single click. It is mainly for the visual quality like the auto-levels.
Video Manager will intimate the users if their videos require some one-click editing. You can edit it if the video is dark or shaky. If you are not satisfied with the changes, there is an option to revert to the original format.
If you have used your mobile device like tablet or smartphone to upload a video, you can use the Video Manager and edit it using the desktop.
YouTube launched the Video Editor last year. This allowed the users to edit aspects like brightness and rotation. It also has the stabilize button that will remove shake from the videos. Video Editor allows users to play with the colors using the effects feature that is similar to Instagram.
The Video Manager is actually a quick fix. It is so simple and straightforward. When you upload a video and if it requires a fix, the application will notify you. You will see a notification bar on the upload page and also in Video Manager. All you have to do is click on the button to correct it. You can see side by side preview to see the results.
Simply select Okay to upload the preview version. As mentioned above, you can also revert to the unedited version. Usually, editing software are expensive and time consuming. This new Video Manager has democratized this.