TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nagrota Attack: Free Run For Terrorists
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- Launch Alert: Huawei Mate 20 Pro To Launch On 27th November
- Deepika And Ranveer Bangalore Reception: All You Need To Know!
- F1 Raceweek: Alonso Farewell Looms
- Typhus - Causes, Symptoms And Prevention
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Google's video service platform YouTube has announced some change in its community guidelines. The changes in its community guidelines are to prevent the spread of offensive videos on the YouTube platform. The new YouTube policy includes a set of instructions which plans to punish the video creators who have breached the community guidelines.
Following is the list of all the changes in the community guideline of YouTube:
1. Premium Monetization Programs, Promotion and Content Development Partner ships: YouTube may remove a channel from Google Preferred and also suspend, remove or cancel a creator's YouTube Original.
2. Monetization and creator support Privilages: YouTube may also suspend a channel's ability to serve ads, the ability to earn revenue and potentially remove a channel from the YouTube Partner Program, including creator support and access to the YouTube spaces.
3. Video Recommendation: YouTube may also remove a channel's eligibility to be recommended on YouTube, such as appearing on home page, trending tab or watch next.
This change in the community guidelines should help curb unwanted videos or information to spread globally through YouTube with the videos as the medium of information.
Google is known for rolling out new features to enhance the video streaming experience of YouTube users. Recently YouTube Go was introduced for data -efficient video streaming is now going to be available in over 130 countries. Back in 2016 Google announced the lightweight app as it is offline. Google will be expanding YouTube go to over 130 countries.
Google has introduced a few new features for YouTube Go to enhance the video watching experience in places with uneven or poor internet connectivity. The highlight feature of the new YouTube Go is its ability of downloading, streaming and sharing High Quality videos. This is in addition to the original standard and basic video quality access. If a user is connected to a high speed Wi-Fi or mobile data this new feature of the app becomes really useful.