TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 3 Terrorists, Including Jaish Commander, Killed In Pulwama Encounter
- Tesla Dog Mode — Working Explained In Video
- FA Cup — Manchester United Knocks Out Chelsea
- Airtel Reintroduces Two Prepaid Recharge Plans For Its Subscribers
- How To Check If Your PAN Is Linked To Aadhaar
- Kamalpur — The Long-Lost Love Affair Of North-East India
- Tiger Shroff On Dating Disha Patani — Koffee With Karan 6
- Four Signs That You Have Been To Heaven
With each passing day of the modern Olympics Games event, Google is demonstrating exciting Doodles dedicated to each and every sport. Relatively, today, the theme for the Doodle was table tennis. The London 2012 table tennis features two players playing the game – a left handed player and a right handed player.
The letters in the official Google logo, except for the second 'O' are written on the net, which divides the table. The second 'O' is shown by the table tennis bat held by the left handed player.
The London 2012 Table Tennis Doodle is the third doodle dedicated to this discipline. The first table tennis Doodle was posted during Athens Olympics 2004 and the second one was posted during Beijing Olympics 2008.
The table tennis events will be held from July 28, 2012 to August 8, 2012. The other names of the sport are Whiff Waff, Flim Flam and Ping Pong. There will be four table tennis events such as men's and women's Singles, men's and women's Team.
Starting July 27, 2012, the Internet firm has posted seven Doodles indicating different disciplines like Fencing, Diving, Archery, Artistic Gymnastics, Hockey and Table Tennis. It started the Doodle tradition with the Opening Ceremony Doodle on Friday. Google posted Doodles everyday of the Olympics 2008 held in Beijing.
Hence, we can expect Doodles on everyday of the Games event till August 12, 2012.