TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
Now, you can work online without having to worry about cyber crimes. Yes, through a new initiative discussed at the World Economic Forum this concept is sure to become a reality soon.
This movement is termed as " Partnering For Cyber Resilliance" and includes certain gudelines which when followed lead to elimination of cyber crimes across the world. These guidelines also include international policy framework that can be implemented effectively.
This initiative involves the use of strict corporate policies which govern the internet network usage. This also acts as an effective tool in preventing hacking taking place across the world.
Apart from the above, the safety of digital netorks and virtual environments is also ensured.
Thus, all corporate majors are gearing up to implement the " Partnering For Cyber Resilliance" effectively. This is the need of the hour in today's world where internet has become a part of daily life. Let's wait and watch for this policy to become a reality in future.