TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- New CBI Chief: It Could Be Modi VS Jaiswal
- India Vs Australia, 3rd ODI — Live Updates
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Xiaomi Mi 9 New Concept Render With Bezel-Less Display And More
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Sidharth & Diana Penty's Grand Outfits
- Deepika Padukone Launches Children’s Book With Her Story; Sidharth Malhotra Takes Selfies With Fans
Now, you can work online without having to worry about cyber crimes. Yes, through a new initiative discussed at the World Economic Forum this concept is sure to become a reality soon.
This movement is termed as " Partnering For Cyber Resilliance" and includes certain gudelines which when followed lead to elimination of cyber crimes across the world. These guidelines also include international policy framework that can be implemented effectively.
This initiative involves the use of strict corporate policies which govern the internet network usage. This also acts as an effective tool in preventing hacking taking place across the world.
Apart from the above, the safety of digital netorks and virtual environments is also ensured.
Thus, all corporate majors are gearing up to implement the " Partnering For Cyber Resilliance" effectively. This is the need of the hour in today's world where internet has become a part of daily life. Let's wait and watch for this policy to become a reality in future.