- Lifestyle Rakulpreet's Latest Attire For A Movie Promotion Deserves All Your Attention
- News The Congress scored a 0 in these 16 states/UTs
- Sports Neymar, Mbappe could leave PSG, hints Tuchel
- Movies When Prabhas Talked About Anushka Shetty’s Star Power Even Before Baahubali!
- Automobiles Steelbird Tyres Launches Puncture RSA Across India – Fix Your Flat With Ease
- Finance Sensex At 45,000, Nifty At 13,500 By June 2020 On Modi's Return: Morgan Stanley
- Education SSLC Revaluation Result Kerala 2019: Direct Link To Check Result
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Pre-order Nokia 808 PureView for Rs 32,000
Nokia announced its flagship smartphone, the 808 PureView during the Mobile World Congress 2012 (MWC 2012) held in Barcelona in late February. It has a 41 MP camera that is really amazing. Recently, there was a report stating that the handset will be launched in India in May.
A few days back, reports stated that the price in India of the smartphone is Rs 29,999. But Nokia denied it and said that this is a dummy price. It claimed that the actual one will be announced only during the launch. The handset was expected to cost more than Rs 30,000.
Meanwhile, an online retailer, buytheprice.com has started taking the pre-orders for the 808 PureView smartphone. The price in India as per the listing is Rs 32,000 with the MRP being Rs 33,999. Nokia has still not confirmed the price of the 41 MP 808 PureView phone.
Nokia should be releasing details about the price of PureView as it will be launched in India this month. The handset has a 41 MP camera sensor which is the highlight. The device presents the highest level of imaging experiences in a smartphone with high performance sensors. The imaging algorithms were developed by Nokia and Carl Zeiss optics. The first markets to sell the device are India and Russia.
The handset has received many awards since its announcement. The only drawback with this handset is the lack of a smartphone operating system like Windows Phone. However, the brand has confirmed that it will launch a Lumia smartphone with the PureView technology.