TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Do you spend long hours tweeting? Avoid this as its unhealthy, claims a message from Twitter's boss. The creative director and co-founder of Twitter, the micro-blogging site, Biz Stone has told the 500 million users of the network not to spend hours together in tweeting as it is unhealthy.
He says that he will prefer them to visit the site frequently than sacrificing their life to it. The fans are insisted by him to use the network to find what they need and then go and continue their work.
The users have already complained that Twitter is too addictive making them stay logged in to it for almost 12 hours in a day. Stone says that the site seems to be unhealthy for him. He also added that he likes the kind of the engagement that helps users to find what they were looking for. It is interesting to see people learning something they is necessary for them.
Stone feels that this kind of engagement is what is needed and is healthier. Obviously he will want users to come to the site pretty often. He added that when the network was launched, it was expected to be a failure as no one liked it. As of his statement, it is clear than there is no idea to increase the length of tweets.