TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Users of social networks like Facebook are giving the companies the right to access their personal information by downloading the apps on these sites. While downloading the apps, users are providing the developers with their personal information.
Shockingly, 100 of the famous Facebook apps have revealed that they seek the email address, sexual preference and currently location along with the other details. This is not only with the application users but also their Facebook friends.
A specific Yahoo service that is powered by Facebook requests the access to the religious and political views of the users. This is the condition to use the service. Even the popular Skype service seeks the Facebook photos and the birthdays of the users and and of their friends.
Why personal info is needed?
Facebook offers a free service and users pay for these by giving their personal details about their activities, interests, friends and life. Facebook uses these information to attract the app makers, advertisers and for other business opportunities.