TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Selection Panel To Meet On January 24 To Decide On New CBI Director
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Visit Yanam: The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- Kareena Kapoor Khan's Latest Airport Look Is Laidback And About Flared Denims
- Birthday Boy Sidharth Malhotra Cuts Cake At Midnight! Pics!
A survey that was released yesterday shows that the longtime users of Facebook, the social networking site who were members since its debut in 2004. These users say that are not tired of sharing pictures, updating plans and so.
Facebook fatigue was expected to happen in the users as they get bored of the network. But the research states that these were not found. Instead, the longer the users are on Facebook, the more often that hit the like button, comment in the content of friends, update status, tag friends and perform other activities.
It also showed that the more friends they have, the more active there are in the social network. They also performed activities like joining groups, poking, photo tagging, posting, commenting, private messages, liking and un-friending.
This survey was based on the one conducted over phone among 2,255 US adults in November 2010. Currently Facebook has over 845 million active users.