TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
A survey that was released yesterday shows that the longtime users of Facebook, the social networking site who were members since its debut in 2004. These users say that are not tired of sharing pictures, updating plans and so.
Facebook fatigue was expected to happen in the users as they get bored of the network. But the research states that these were not found. Instead, the longer the users are on Facebook, the more often that hit the like button, comment in the content of friends, update status, tag friends and perform other activities.
It also showed that the more friends they have, the more active there are in the social network. They also performed activities like joining groups, poking, photo tagging, posting, commenting, private messages, liking and un-friending.
This survey was based on the one conducted over phone among 2,255 US adults in November 2010. Currently Facebook has over 845 million active users.