- Finance ITR Filing: Reporting Salary Details In ITR 1 Get Simplified For FY18-19
- News IMA calls for nationwide doctors' strike today, all non-essential services crippled
- Movies Salman Khan Is A Paper Tiger, Stop Worshipping Him: Sona Mohapatra Launches Fresh Attack
- Sports India vs Pakistan: 'Daddy' hundred man Rohit Sharma enacts lead act to perfection
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Facebook unfriending leads to murder
In a shocking incident, a couple from Tennessee were murdered just because they used the unfriend feature on Facebook to unfriend a woman. This incident clearly proves how obsessed people are with Facebook(Technology in general).
Billy Clay Payne Jr and Billie Jean Hayworth were the couple who were murdered last month after they removed Jenelie Potter, the daughter of the murder suspect from their Facebook “Friends” list. This shows the adverse effects that Facebook addiction could have on the human brain. This incident clearly proves that people addicted to Facebook and internet are prone to even being murdered. One other effect of Facebook(internet addiction) is the reduced judgmental ability of people.
In a similar case last year a woman was apprehended based on the fact that she set fire to a friend's garage after her friend “Unfriended” the woman on Facebook. In Texas, a man's wife had to undergo physical torture after she refused to “Like” a Facebook post that her husband wrote. Thus, from the above instances, we can conclude that too much addiction to Facebook is not only injurious to health but also injurious to life.