TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
According to a latest online study, social networking site Google+ is losing it's popularity & is on the decline. The study also said that Google+ is lagging behind competitors & is also reportedly recording negative growth rates.
According to statistics which were released during the study, users spend only 3 minutes on an average per month on Google+ which is very much less when compared to other social networking sites such as Facebook, Twitter etc. The average time that users spend on Face book is around six to seven hours. This indicates that something is severely wrong with Google+.
Google has said that it has some ideas in the pipeline that it believes will aid in gathering popularity for it. But the main question on everyone's mind is “ At this juncture, will these ideas lead to Google salvaging it's pride? Or will Google+ go the orkut way?”.