TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
According to a latest online study, social networking site Google+ is losing it's popularity & is on the decline. The study also said that Google+ is lagging behind competitors & is also reportedly recording negative growth rates.
According to statistics which were released during the study, users spend only 3 minutes on an average per month on Google+ which is very much less when compared to other social networking sites such as Facebook, Twitter etc. The average time that users spend on Face book is around six to seven hours. This indicates that something is severely wrong with Google+.
Google has said that it has some ideas in the pipeline that it believes will aid in gathering popularity for it. But the main question on everyone's mind is “ At this juncture, will these ideas lead to Google salvaging it's pride? Or will Google+ go the orkut way?”.