TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
Google Maps has been helping a lot of people throughout the world in several different ways. Now the search engine giant has just announced the roll out of a new feature to the popular maps. The company also announced its plans to include ads in these embedded maps in the coming weeks.
The update is a minor one which will enable the users to 'embed' the map into their websites.
The Google Maps embed feature is not new but just redesigned. As we already have seen the Google Maps in various websites that shows the direction to the restaurant, hotel or any place that we want to go. But these maps were very outdated and didn't show much features.
Thus these embedded Google Maps will take various advantages from the new features that comes with the update.
To talk about features, users can now go to their saved places, use that as a gauge to determine how far a certain place is from your home, and users will also be able to save those locations and view it from their mobile device as well.
However, the new Google Maps is still in a preview mode but users can expect the roll out in the coming weeks.