TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Selection Panel To Meet On January 24 To Decide On New CBI Director
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Visit Yanam: The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- Kareena Kapoor Khan's Latest Airport Look Is Laidback And About Flared Denims
- Birthday Boy Sidharth Malhotra Cuts Cake At Midnight! Pics!
Google has already been exciting their users with a regular doodle that are being placed in their search engine. Today the company has put another one that notes the Christmas Eve. A couple of days back the company highlighted the Winter Solstice with a doodle that showed a pair of hands weaving a glove.
However, the one that has been featured in the Google homepage today, shows two children in an open sleigh drawn by a horse in the open snow field. This is obviously how the company has decided to highlight Christmas Eve.
But compared to all the other doodle this seems to be a bit boring one. At least the company should have put an animated one if not interactive. While you hover your cursor over the image, the message Happy Holidays appears.
The image shows trees without leaves on it and snow makes the scene quite wintry.
The doodle is self explanatory, while there are several other doodles that have appeared online withing this year. The ones with an interactive game, others animated and image. While there were also a doodle that came up as a result of a competition among young children in India.