TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Selection Panel To Meet On January 24 To Decide On New CBI Director
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Visit Yanam: The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- Kareena Kapoor Khan's Latest Airport Look Is Laidback And About Flared Denims
- Birthday Boy Sidharth Malhotra Cuts Cake At Midnight! Pics!
Users of Facebook have reportedly vented out their frustration. With Facebook unavailable for users yesterday, the feedback hasn't been all that encouraging. Accessing Facebook from computers was not possible for many users yesterday.
This has frustrated users to a great extent, say reports. When people tried to access the social networking site using the Firefox browser an error message saying “Server Not Found. Firefox can't find the server at www.facebook.com” was displayed. People across various countries of the world reported inconvenience. They also said that their businesses suffered due to non-availability of Facebook.
This is not great news for the social networking site. Experts say that since user resentment was observed, this will benefit rival sites the maximum. They also state that Twitter was the biggest gainer due to the Facebook technical glitch.
Only the mobile versions of Facebook and Facebook apps worked yesterday in some countries. Through this we can come to know that the social networking giant lost considerable ground. But will it regain it's lost ground? Only time will tell.
Do reply with your opinion on the Facebook blockage in our comment section below.