TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
The purpose of being on Facebook is all about being in control. It can be in the form of controlling user's idea of our brand's profile. This could be done with the help of ads, groups, pages, and events. However, there is a huge gap to fill wherein users need to be made aware of utilizing the pages and new groups for the benefit of the product that is being advertised.
In order to increase the number of the user's engagement, Facebook will now be introducing a new "Create" button on the top bar right next to the Home button on one side and Friend request icon on the other end. When a user clicks on the "Create New" button it opens up a list of options which allows a user to create new entities on Facebook's platform.
In the drop-down list which appears after clicking the "Create New" tab, the user will be presented the choice of creating a new Facebook page for their brand. This acts as an advertisement jumpstart posts from the pages the user owns and a group to bring all the people with similar interests, or any event or celebration.
Also, the new tab is said to be a handy shortcut for the creators, digital influencers who relies majorly on Facebook in order to communicate with their followers and also for the brands that posts post actively on Facebook so that their users are kept engaged.
Previously, when a user needed to create pages, events, groups and to manage advertisements then the users could click on the down-facing triangle along with the Help button on the top bar. However, Facebook is now introducing a dedicated button, which expects users to create more of such activities rather than simply making memes related to dogs, cats, and depression. However, there is a catch; the new Create tab is still not available for all the users at the moment. The rollout is expected in the coming weeks. We will keep you posted with the same.