TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Facebook is undoubtedly a great platform to stay connected with your friends and family. That being said, we must admit the initial craze about Facebook is faded.
On top of that, some people never get bored of posting almost every single thing about their lives. From check-ins to vacation pictures, often it gets too much for us to handle. Well, we have some good new for you as Facebook is said to introduce a new "Snooze" button. As suggested by the name, the "Snooze" button will let you snooze post from people or pages you don't want to see.
So basically it will the same as "unfollowing" someone or a page or a group. You will also be able to choose for how long you want to snooze them; for a day, a week, or maybe a month.
As reported by Tech Crunch, Facebook has already confirmed that they are indeed testing this new feature. However, the feature is being tested by only a small group of people. Currently, it is not when the "Snooze" button will get a wider release.
So you wouldn't have to worry anymore about the annoying updates on your home feed. Just like how Unfollow works, others wouldn't come to know if you have snoozed them.
Well, now we can't figure out if this feature would be that useful. Since other than Unfollow, Facebook also gives you the option to hide a particular post or all the posts from a person/page.