TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Facebook Messenger has announced a tie up with the KLM Royal Dutch Airlines where the air travellers will receive each and every information related to their travel on Messenger - including boarding pass.
Once you book ticket online and choose to receive info via Messenger on the KLM website, the airline will send you itinerary, boarding pass, check-in confirmation and flight status through the app, The Verge reported.
With digital boarding pass, passengers will be able to get through security and onto their flight.
Passengers will also be able to chat with KLM support staff right inside the Messenger.
"This is one that I've been personally eager to solve for a while - removing stress and complication from air travel," David Marcus, who leads the Messenger team, was quoted as saying.
KLM is Facebook's "first airline partner," and Facebook may go for more such partners, he added.