- News IMA calls for nationwide doctors' strike today, all non-essential services crippled
- Movies Unda Box Office Collections 3 Days: Enjoys Fantastic First Weekend!
- Finance Facebook's Likely Introduction Of Crypto Pushes Bitcoin Price Above $9000
- Sports Woodland wins U.S. Open for maiden major after denying Koepka hat-trick
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Samsung Mobile & Ford top social networking in India
According to a recent study carried out by NM Incite, Samsung Mobile & Ford have been accorded top priority by customers across various social media platforms in India. This comes as good news to Samsung which is in the process of overtaking Apple in terms of popularity & also product usage by consumers.
The Apple i Phone interestingly was placed at the 61st position. Ford India was in the second position followed by brands such as Maruti Suzuki, Mahindra, Volkswagen India etc. The study also stated that Samsung Mobiles & Ford India's topping of the rankings was a result of the positive sentiments that these brands managed to create among the people. Samsung India has also released a lot of products keeping in mind the average everyday user which led to the tide turning in it's favor. Samsung Mobiles has also managed to overtake some of the giants of the cellphone industry such as Nokia & Reliance.
Likewise Ford also managed the trend on various social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, Google+ etc. Popular names in the telecommunication sector also figure among the top 20 in the rankings. In addition to this, various other sector giants also find place among the top 20. One example is Nike which is in the fourth position overall.