TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Selection Panel To Meet On January 24 To Decide On New CBI Director
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Visit Yanam: The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- Kareena Kapoor Khan's Latest Airport Look Is Laidback And About Flared Denims
- Birthday Boy Sidharth Malhotra Cuts Cake At Midnight! Pics!
According to a recent study carried out by NM Incite, Samsung Mobile & Ford have been accorded top priority by customers across various social media platforms in India. This comes as good news to Samsung which is in the process of overtaking Apple in terms of popularity & also product usage by consumers.
The Apple i Phone interestingly was placed at the 61st position. Ford India was in the second position followed by brands such as Maruti Suzuki, Mahindra, Volkswagen India etc. The study also stated that Samsung Mobiles & Ford India's topping of the rankings was a result of the positive sentiments that these brands managed to create among the people. Samsung India has also released a lot of products keeping in mind the average everyday user which led to the tide turning in it's favor. Samsung Mobiles has also managed to overtake some of the giants of the cellphone industry such as Nokia & Reliance.
Likewise Ford also managed the trend on various social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, Google+ etc. Popular names in the telecommunication sector also figure among the top 20 in the rankings. In addition to this, various other sector giants also find place among the top 20. One example is Nike which is in the fourth position overall.