TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
According to a recent study carried out by NM Incite, Samsung Mobile & Ford have been accorded top priority by customers across various social media platforms in India. This comes as good news to Samsung which is in the process of overtaking Apple in terms of popularity & also product usage by consumers.
The Apple i Phone interestingly was placed at the 61st position. Ford India was in the second position followed by brands such as Maruti Suzuki, Mahindra, Volkswagen India etc. The study also stated that Samsung Mobiles & Ford India's topping of the rankings was a result of the positive sentiments that these brands managed to create among the people. Samsung India has also released a lot of products keeping in mind the average everyday user which led to the tide turning in it's favor. Samsung Mobiles has also managed to overtake some of the giants of the cellphone industry such as Nokia & Reliance.
Likewise Ford also managed the trend on various social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, Google+ etc. Popular names in the telecommunication sector also figure among the top 20 in the rankings. In addition to this, various other sector giants also find place among the top 20. One example is Nike which is in the fourth position overall.