TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Twitter, the micro-blogging site will roll out the brand pages in the Facebook style thereby allowing the users to shop as well as play games from 1st February, say the sources.
In December 2011, Twitter launched the enhanced profile pages for the brands and they were limited only to few companies like Coca-Cola and HP. The pages looked more flashy then before and also in line with the brand image.
From the specified date, these enhanced brand pages will turn effective and like the same way as in Facebook, the enabling of the brands to create platforms on their own pages will also include Frame environments. This means a more flexible way of programming that will allow the users to play games as well as shop on the brand's site witout logging off Twitter.
The brand pages of Twitter hinges around two main elements. The first is that a branded header marketers are free to use the network more to promote their taglines and logos. The second is the ability with which they can promote specific tweets at the top of the brand's timeline that can have a photo or video embedded in it.
But still the question in mind is that will this brand pages feature that is awaited for long provide the required firepower to Twitter in order to compete with Google+, LinkedIn and Facebook in business attention.