TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Selection Panel To Meet On January 24 To Decide On New CBI Director
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Visit Yanam: The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- Kareena Kapoor Khan's Latest Airport Look Is Laidback And About Flared Denims
- Birthday Boy Sidharth Malhotra Cuts Cake At Midnight! Pics!
Twitter, the micro-blogging site will roll out the brand pages in the Facebook style thereby allowing the users to shop as well as play games from 1st February, say the sources.
In December 2011, Twitter launched the enhanced profile pages for the brands and they were limited only to few companies like Coca-Cola and HP. The pages looked more flashy then before and also in line with the brand image.
From the specified date, these enhanced brand pages will turn effective and like the same way as in Facebook, the enabling of the brands to create platforms on their own pages will also include Frame environments. This means a more flexible way of programming that will allow the users to play games as well as shop on the brand's site witout logging off Twitter.
The brand pages of Twitter hinges around two main elements. The first is that a branded header marketers are free to use the network more to promote their taglines and logos. The second is the ability with which they can promote specific tweets at the top of the brand's timeline that can have a photo or video embedded in it.
But still the question in mind is that will this brand pages feature that is awaited for long provide the required firepower to Twitter in order to compete with Google+, LinkedIn and Facebook in business attention.