TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Between 2004 And 2018, National Parties Collected Rs 8721.14 Crore From Unknown Sources
- India Beats New Zealand In 1st ODI — Catch The Highlights
- New Mahindra Thar Model’s Spy Pics Out Again — Is It The Largest Indian Off-Roader Ever Made?
- Best Smartphones With Android Pie To Buy In India 2019
- What Are MSMEs Expecting From The Interim Budget 2019?
- Ajay Devgn Shares His Opinion On MeToo Movement
- The Surreal Mahoba, An Offbeat Gem In Uttar Pradesh
- Why Sleep With Your Socks On?
Of late, Taiwan based tech firm Asus has been quite proficient in introducing multi-platform devices for the global market. The company's Transformer Book Trio which runs on Windows 8 and Android platform is one lucid example to convey the message.
Now the manufacturer seems busy working on another multi platform hybrid tablet. According to the leaked FCC report, the tablet comes with the model name, M80T. Further,there is no mention of the official name of the device as of now.
Seemingly the company's knack is pretty evident in excelling on multi-platform devices. However, the tech world still awaits for more information about the device.
Reportedly, the device is said to come in three variants: the Windows running, Android running and both OS (dual-boot) running variant. Also, the FCC documents revealed the model numbers of the alleged Asus tablets, which is M80T, L80T, R80T for the Windows only variants and M81T, L81T, R81T for Android-only models.
Meanwhile the Android, Windows dual-boot variants are said to be M82T, L82T and R82T. Thus reportedly, there are 9 new variants which are in works at Asus.
According to the Engadget's interpretation, the M80T tablet would be an entry-level device, featuring a wireless support which is limited to 802.11n WiFi and Bluetooth 4.0.
Further, the source report also predicts that the company would unveil the new Asus range at the CES 2014 in January 2014.