TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
Datawind, the company behind the low-cost Aakash tablets had launched an array of budget friendly tablets last year in the India market. Now the company has put up another tablet called the UbiSlate 7CZ on its official store. The device is priced at Rs. 5,999. Also the e-commerce site, Saholic is selling the same device at Rs. 5,629.
The UbiSlate 7CZ comes with a 7 inch Capacitive touchscreen TFT LCD display offering a resolution of 800 x 480 pixels.
Powering the tablet is a 1.2GHz dual core Cortex-A7 processor coupled with 1GB of RAM and it runs on Android v4.2 (Jelly Bean) OS. Thus the tablet has access to the Google Play store, Google Search, Gmail, GTalk, Android browser and more.
One can also find an array of connectivity options which include: Wi-Fi, 3G (via dongles), Bluetooth, HDMI and Micro USB. Additionally the device also houses a SIM card slot.
The latest Datawind voice calling tablet also sports a 2MP rear camera and a 0.3MP secondary shooter for taking selfies and video calling functionality.
It houses 8GB of on board memory which can be further expanded up to 32GB via microSD card.
The company has not revealed the battery capacity as of now, nor the device is officially launched.
Meanwhile, other devices from the company which are also selling on the company's official site are UbiSlate 7Cx (7-inch display, 1 GHz Cortex A8 processor, Android 4.0 ICS, 2G); the UbiSlate 3G7 (7-inch, 1.2 GHz Cortex A8 processor, Android 4.0 (ICS), 2-megapixel rear camera, 0.3-megapixel, 3G, WiFi, Bluetooth); the UbiSlate 9Ci (9-inch display, 1 GHz Cortex A9 processor, Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) OS, 0.3-megapixel (VGA) front-facing camera).