- 8 hrs ago Realme Power Bank 2 With Two-Way Fast Charging Launched For Rs. 999
- 8 hrs ago Realme Buds Air Neo With 119.2ms Latency Launched For Rs. 2,999 In India
- 8 hrs ago Realme Watch With 1.4-inch Color Display Launches For Rs. 3,999 In India
- 14 hrs ago Realme Smart TV With HDR10 Launched In India: Priced Starting Rs. 12,999
- Movies Salman Khan’s Bodyguard Shera Celebrates Eid With Him: My Eid Isn’t Complete Without My Maalik
- News Karnataka govt allows exemptions for ministers, airlines crew from quarantine norms
- Sports Bayern coach Flick bemoans lack of fans at 'special' Dortmund clash
- Lifestyle How Does Chronic Pain Affect The Immune System?
- Automobiles Triumph Tiger 900 Pre-Bookings Open Officially: India Launch Expected In Coming Weeks
- Finance HDFC Net Profits Fall, Declares Rs 21 Per Share Dividend
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu & Kashmir In May
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Neo Now Available in India At Rs 16,750 Via Official Store
There is no doubt that tablets devices have changed the way we use technology. And owing to that, the traditional PC business has seen its worst sales decline in history last quarter.
Clearly, tablets are the future, as far as consumers' inclination towards connected devices over traditional desktops and notebooks is concerned. And that's why Samsung is so adamant in pushing affordable tablets in a country like India. Today, the company has officially started retailing its latest Android-powered tablet, the Galaxy Tab 3 Neo, in India.
The Galaxy Tab 3 Neo (T111N) is now available at Samsung's own online store at Rs. 16,750. This 3G-enabled tablet was first launched for Indian market at this year's South West Asia Samsung Forum 2014, held in Bali, Indonesia. The company had then announced that the device will hit Indian market in the last week of February or early March at Rs. 16,450.
It should be noted that the Wi-Fi only version of Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Neo is not available in India yet.
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Neo : Highlighted Specifications
The Galaxy Tab 3 Neo features a 7-inch WSVGA display having a resolution of 1024 x 600 pixels. It is powered by a dual-core 1.2GHz processor, backed by 1GB of RAM and 8GB of on-board storage, and runs on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS out of the box.
The 8GB internal memory is expandable up to 64GB via a microSD card slot. On the imaging front, it features a 2-megapixel rear-facing camera, but lacks a front-facing shooter which could have been a killer add-on feature.
The makers have added a 3,600mAh battery fitted inside. Other connectivity options include: 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB 2.0 and A-GPS.
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Neo (3G): Competition
Tablet sales in India, one of the fastest growing for connected devices, will grow exponentially, citing strong demand for affordable tablets. Thus prompted us to cherry pick top 5 tablet devices you can buy in India right now. Here's our pick.
8-Inch WXGA TFT Display
1.2 GHz Dual-Core Processor
1.5 GB RAM
16/32 GB Internal Memory
Micro SD Support
5 MP Camera
1.3 MP Front Facing Camera
4450 MAh Battery
Over 275000 Apps on the App Store
Upto 10 Hrs of Battery Life
A5 Chip 5MP
iSight Camera with 1080p HD Video Recording
7.9 inch LED Backlit Display
FaceTime HD Camera
iOS 7.1 and iCloud
7.0- inch LED-backlit IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
Android 4.4 OS
1.2 GHz quad-core Cortex A9 processor with 1GB of RAM
1.2MP Front Camera
16GB Internal Memory, Not expandable
Wi-Fi;NFC;Bluetooth;4325 mAh Battery
7 inch, 1024x600 pixels, multi touch display
2MP camera, VGA front camera
Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
1 GHz Dual core processor
1GB Ram 4GB Storage, expandable
3G, Bluetooth, GPRS, USB, GPS 2800 mAH battery
8 inch TFT capacitive touchscreen
Android v4.1 OS (Jellybean)
1.2GHz Quad core MSM8225Q processor
2MP primary camera, 0.3MP front camera
External memory up to 32GB
3G, Bluetooth, USB, Wi-Fi