- 51 min ago Sony Xperia 3 With Punch-Hole Display Leaked; Launch Expected In 2020
- 1 hr ago Asus Zenfone 5Z, 6Z Receives Permanent Price Cut Of Up To Rs. 7,000 In India
- 1 hr ago Apple AR Headsets, AR Glasses Might Soon Be Reality: Expected Launch Time Tipped
- 2 hrs ago 70,000 Employees Have Opted For Voluntary Retirement Scheme, Says BSNL CMD
- Lifestyle Karisma Kapoor Looks Elegant In Her Vibrant Yet Understated Suit
- Movies Bigg Boss 13: Are People Using Cheap Tactics To Defame Himanshi? Her Manager Issues Statement
- Automobiles Mahindra Thar Petrol Model Launching In 2020: Spy Pics, Details & Expected Price
- Sports India vs Bangladesh: Rahane's pink ball lessons: Does more than red ball, need to play late
- News After Maharashtra, Jharkhand NDA in turmoil
- Finance India’s Q2 GDP Growth May Be At 4.2%: SBI Report
- Travel 6 Silly And Common Mistakes Passengers Make At The Airport
- Education National Education Day: Why It Is Celebrated On Maulana Abul Kalam Azad Birthday
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Neo Now Available in India At Rs 16,750 Via Official Store
There is no doubt that tablets devices have changed the way we use technology. And owing to that, the traditional PC business has seen its worst sales decline in history last quarter.
Clearly, tablets are the future, as far as consumers' inclination towards connected devices over traditional desktops and notebooks is concerned. And that's why Samsung is so adamant in pushing affordable tablets in a country like India. Today, the company has officially started retailing its latest Android-powered tablet, the Galaxy Tab 3 Neo, in India.
The Galaxy Tab 3 Neo (T111N) is now available at Samsung's own online store at Rs. 16,750. This 3G-enabled tablet was first launched for Indian market at this year's South West Asia Samsung Forum 2014, held in Bali, Indonesia. The company had then announced that the device will hit Indian market in the last week of February or early March at Rs. 16,450.
It should be noted that the Wi-Fi only version of Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Neo is not available in India yet.
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Neo : Highlighted Specifications
The Galaxy Tab 3 Neo features a 7-inch WSVGA display having a resolution of 1024 x 600 pixels. It is powered by a dual-core 1.2GHz processor, backed by 1GB of RAM and 8GB of on-board storage, and runs on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS out of the box.
The 8GB internal memory is expandable up to 64GB via a microSD card slot. On the imaging front, it features a 2-megapixel rear-facing camera, but lacks a front-facing shooter which could have been a killer add-on feature.
The makers have added a 3,600mAh battery fitted inside. Other connectivity options include: 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB 2.0 and A-GPS.
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Neo (3G): Competition
Tablet sales in India, one of the fastest growing for connected devices, will grow exponentially, citing strong demand for affordable tablets. Thus prompted us to cherry pick top 5 tablet devices you can buy in India right now. Here's our pick.
8-Inch WXGA TFT Display
1.2 GHz Dual-Core Processor
1.5 GB RAM
16/32 GB Internal Memory
Micro SD Support
5 MP Camera
1.3 MP Front Facing Camera
4450 MAh Battery
Over 275000 Apps on the App Store
Upto 10 Hrs of Battery Life
A5 Chip 5MP
iSight Camera with 1080p HD Video Recording
7.9 inch LED Backlit Display
FaceTime HD Camera
iOS 7.1 and iCloud
7.0- inch LED-backlit IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
Android 4.4 OS
1.2 GHz quad-core Cortex A9 processor with 1GB of RAM
1.2MP Front Camera
16GB Internal Memory, Not expandable
Wi-Fi;NFC;Bluetooth;4325 mAh Battery
7 inch, 1024x600 pixels, multi touch display
2MP camera, VGA front camera
Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
1 GHz Dual core processor
1GB Ram 4GB Storage, expandable
3G, Bluetooth, GPRS, USB, GPS 2800 mAH battery
8 inch TFT capacitive touchscreen
Android v4.1 OS (Jellybean)
1.2GHz Quad core MSM8225Q processor
2MP primary camera, 0.3MP front camera
External memory up to 32GB
3G, Bluetooth, USB, Wi-Fi