- 2 hrs ago How To Enable/Disable New Hardware Acceleration Feature On Chrome?
- 4 hrs ago Redmi K20 Pro Vs OnePlus 6T: Which Is The Best Smartphone Under Rs. 30,000 In India?
- 5 hrs ago OnePlus 7 Vs OnePlus 7 Pro – Which One Should You Buy?
- 14 hrs ago Airtel Upgrades 4G Network In J&K: Here Are The Details
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: India vs Pakistan: Live Score: Kohli and band seek important win
- Movies Sunny Deol: Shahrukh Khan Was SCARED Of Me Because He Was Wrong; Didn't Talk To Him For 16 Years
- News Bihar: 84 children die within 2 weeks due to acute Encephalitis in Muzaffarpur
- Lifestyle Bronchiectasis: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
10 best uses for your old iPad or Android tablet
You might be having an age old tablet lying around the corner of your room. You might be thought of selling at cheap rates or donating to someone, who needs it more. But you can do other things with it -- give it an another chance with a different purpose.
So today, we have jotted down the list of things you can do with your old tablet instead of selling it.
With Microsoft Word, coming free for both Android and iOS platforms, you can use it as a dedicated Word processor for your journaling, writing down your ideas and other things. All you need to do is to attach a Bluetooth keyboard to your tablet and use it in place of a regular laptop or computer. In order to avoid distraction, you can delete all the other apps and games.
You can control a lot of things with your tablet your home theater PC, your computer, AC and much more. All you need to do is to install the app you need based on the products.
You can use an old tablet as a home surveillance tool or baby monitor. In this case, make sure to attach a tablet to a wall with some Command Strips and download a surveillance app. If you have a security system make sure to find out if you can watch camera feeds on your tablet.
Mini TV for cars
With different mounts available on Amazon, you can attach your tablet to the back of a car headrest for kids to watch movies and television shows. You can save a fortune by doing this, instead of buying a real tv.
One of the best ways to use the tablet is to convert it into an e-reader. By the way, you can get apps like Newsstand or Google Play Magazines, Kindle, comic book readers, and Pocket, where you can pretty much combine all your reading into one.
Fond of music instruments? Make music on your tablet with apps like GarageBand and Audiotool Sketch. Having said that, you can use various instruments through the apps.
Digital Photo Frame
We all use to have a photo frame in our hall with our family, friends and more. You can now use the tablet as a digital photo frame, by uploading some really good pictures. And don't forget to turn off the lock screen.
Do you talk a lot in public stages? In that case, you can change your tablet into a teleprompter with apps including Best Prompter Pro. It is indeed a great way to improve your public speaking skills.
You can use the tablet as a second monitor in case if you need it urgently or in the interim. You can do this with an app called Splashtop Extended Display HD, which connects your tablet to your computer over WiFi to be used as a second display.
Use your tablet in the kitchen for recipes. You can use it to copy the interesting recipe you might have come across while you are browsing the internet. You can just copy to any one of the notes taking apps.