- 50 min ago Oppo K9 5G With 90Hz Display, 65W Fast Charging Goes Official; Price, Features
- 53 min ago Why Has You Broadband Become So Aggressive In launching Plans?
- 1 hr ago Reliance Jio Might Increase Prices Of Prepaid Plans Soon: Know Why
- 1 hr ago Flipkart Big Saving Day Sale 2021: Upto 50% Off On Laptops And Desktops
- Movies After Testing Negative, Pooja Hegde Says, ‘We Have To Learn To Live With COVID-19’
- Education Google CEO Sundar Pichai Lays Out ‘Hybrid’ Workplace Model, 20% Staff To Permanently Work From Home
- Sports IPL 2021: English counties wish to host remainder of tournament in September, write to ECB
- Automobiles Renault Offers & Discounts In May 2021: Benefits On Renault Kiger, Kwid, Duster & Triber
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In May
- Lifestyle Mother’s Day Special: 16 Easy And Effective Beauty Tips For Busy Moms
- News Second wave of COVID-19 can hit energy demand in April-June quarter: Report
- Finance LIC Revised Working Hours of All Offices, Check New Timings Here
10 best uses for your old iPad or Android tablet
You might be having an age old tablet lying around the corner of your room. You might be thought of selling at cheap rates or donating to someone, who needs it more. But you can do other things with it -- give it an another chance with a different purpose.
So today, we have jotted down the list of things you can do with your old tablet instead of selling it.
With Microsoft Word, coming free for both Android and iOS platforms, you can use it as a dedicated Word processor for your journaling, writing down your ideas and other things. All you need to do is to attach a Bluetooth keyboard to your tablet and use it in place of a regular laptop or computer. In order to avoid distraction, you can delete all the other apps and games.
You can control a lot of things with your tablet your home theater PC, your computer, AC and much more. All you need to do is to install the app you need based on the products.
You can use an old tablet as a home surveillance tool or baby monitor. In this case, make sure to attach a tablet to a wall with some Command Strips and download a surveillance app. If you have a security system make sure to find out if you can watch camera feeds on your tablet.
Mini TV for cars
With different mounts available on Amazon, you can attach your tablet to the back of a car headrest for kids to watch movies and television shows. You can save a fortune by doing this, instead of buying a real tv.
One of the best ways to use the tablet is to convert it into an e-reader. By the way, you can get apps like Newsstand or Google Play Magazines, Kindle, comic book readers, and Pocket, where you can pretty much combine all your reading into one.
Fond of music instruments? Make music on your tablet with apps like GarageBand and Audiotool Sketch. Having said that, you can use various instruments through the apps.
Digital Photo Frame
We all use to have a photo frame in our hall with our family, friends and more. You can now use the tablet as a digital photo frame, by uploading some really good pictures. And don't forget to turn off the lock screen.
Do you talk a lot in public stages? In that case, you can change your tablet into a teleprompter with apps including Best Prompter Pro. It is indeed a great way to improve your public speaking skills.
You can use the tablet as a second monitor in case if you need it urgently or in the interim. You can do this with an app called Splashtop Extended Display HD, which connects your tablet to your computer over WiFi to be used as a second display.
Use your tablet in the kitchen for recipes. You can use it to copy the interesting recipe you might have come across while you are browsing the internet. You can just copy to any one of the notes taking apps.