- 4 hrs ago OnePlus Nord 2T vs Oppo Reno 8: Design, Display, Battery Compared
- 7 hrs ago Oppo F19 Pro Plus 5G Vs OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite 5G: Specs, Display, Features, Compared
- 20 hrs ago Nothing Ear 2 Design Leaked; Personalized ANC and Dual Connectivity Tipped
- 1 day ago Oppo Find N2 Flip India Launch Tipped: Leaked Posters Intended To Hint About Arrival?
- Movies Sidharth-Kiara Wedding: When Bride To Be Spilled Beans About The Qualities She Wants In Her Dream Man
- Sports How India coach Ravi Shastri handled the Rift between Rohit Sharma and Virat Kohli? R Sridhar Reveals
- Travel Astounding Facts about the City in the Air-Acropolis in Athens, Greece
- Lifestyle Can Beetroot Juice Make Muscles Stronger? How To Make Beet Juice
- Education As the host of G20 presidency, India made a strong case on climate
- News Indian Railways to introduce Bharat Gaurav Tourist Train under ‘Ek Bharat Shrestha Bharat’ Scheme
- Automobiles Kia India Sells 6.50 Lakh Units Under 4 Years – Automaker Currently Retails 5 Models In The Country
- Finance 3 Stocks With Low P/E, Solid Fundamentals & Robust Dividend Yields
Features of iOS 11 that makes your iPad feel like a Mac
Apple announced various stuff on both software and hardware front at the WWDC 2017 a few days back.
The company has unveiled iOS 11, Macbooks, iMac, Watch OS and Homepods too. With no disappointments, Apple has added lots of features in its latest iOS 11 that focuses more on productivity. Here are some features that you that makes the iPad a mini MacBook.
With this iOS 11, Apple brings some additional changes to the iPad bringing some improvements including the ability to add more app icons to the iPad's dock, that can be accessed anytime.
Drag and Drop
Also, the new App Switcher allows the users to drag and drop contents, images or other files between applications in split-view.
There is also a QuickType functionality that allows the punctuation, alternate characters, and numbers to be accessed from one keyboard accessing from the top.
In this event, Apple has expanded the functionalities of the Pencil just from designing to accessing Mail, Safari, screenshots, and Notes.
Apple brings its traditional file management to the iPad with iOS 11. This will be more of a central place for files, where you can find or delete files when don't want. Moreover, it also gives users a simple view of files on their device and also those stored with cloud services including iCloud, Dropbox, OneDrive, and more.