- 1 hr ago Apple iPhone 13 Review From A Long-Term Android User: Should You Make The Switch?
- 1 hr ago Lenovo Tab K10 Tablet With MediaTek Helio P22T, Android 11 OS Announced In India; Features, Price
- 2 hrs ago Flipkart Oppo Fantastic Days Sale 2021: Special Diwali Discount Offers On Oppo Smartphones
- 2 hrs ago iQOO 8, iQOO 8 Legend India Launch Imminent; What All To Expect?
- Movies Samantha And Naga Chaitanya's Friends Maintaining Distance From The Couple Post Their Separation: Reports
- News Being targeted over dead mother, her religion, alleges NCB's Sameer Wankhede
- Automobiles ebikeGo Rugged Gets 1 Lakh Bookings In 2 Months
- Finance Bharti Airtel Confirms Accepting 4-Year Moratorium On Spectrum
- Sports Let's not go overboard with our celebrations: Pakistan captain Babar Azam cautions teammates after India win
- Travel Nagaland's Best Winter Destinations
- Lifestyle All You Need To Know About Mosquirix, The First Vaccine For Malaria Approved By The WHO
- Education ICAR AIEEA 2021 Score Card Released, Here’s How To Check ICAR AIEEA UG, PG, PhD Scores Provisional Here
Features of iOS 11 that makes your iPad feel like a Mac
Apple announced various stuff on both software and hardware front at the WWDC 2017 a few days back.
The company has unveiled iOS 11, Macbooks, iMac, Watch OS and Homepods too. With no disappointments, Apple has added lots of features in its latest iOS 11 that focuses more on productivity. Here are some features that you that makes the iPad a mini MacBook.
With this iOS 11, Apple brings some additional changes to the iPad bringing some improvements including the ability to add more app icons to the iPad's dock, that can be accessed anytime.
Drag and Drop
Also, the new App Switcher allows the users to drag and drop contents, images or other files between applications in split-view.
There is also a QuickType functionality that allows the punctuation, alternate characters, and numbers to be accessed from one keyboard accessing from the top.
In this event, Apple has expanded the functionalities of the Pencil just from designing to accessing Mail, Safari, screenshots, and Notes.
Apple brings its traditional file management to the iPad with iOS 11. This will be more of a central place for files, where you can find or delete files when don't want. Moreover, it also gives users a simple view of files on their device and also those stored with cloud services including iCloud, Dropbox, OneDrive, and more.