- Apple is offering free one month premium iCloud storage to non-subscribers
- Wearable market grew by 35% in Q1 2018, Apple emerges as top vendor
- iPhone 9’s alleged 6.1-inch OLED panels leak
- Apple iPhone SE 2 rumor roundup: specs, pricing, and launch date
- Offers on Apple and Samsung tablets: No cost EMI starting at Rs 1,999
- Samsung has to pay $539 Millions to Apple for copyright infringement
Apple announced various stuff on both software and hardware front at the WWDC 2017 a few days back.
The company has unveiled iOS 11, Macbooks, iMac, Watch OS and Homepods too. With no disappointments, Apple has added lots of features in its latest iOS 11 that focuses more on productivity. Here are some features that you that makes the iPad a mini MacBook.
With this iOS 11, Apple brings some additional changes to the iPad bringing some improvements including the ability to add more app icons to the iPad's dock, that can be accessed anytime.
Drag and Drop
Also, the new App Switcher allows the users to drag and drop contents, images or other files between applications in split-view.
There is also a QuickType functionality that allows the punctuation, alternate characters, and numbers to be accessed from one keyboard accessing from the top.
In this event, Apple has expanded the functionalities of the Pencil just from designing to accessing Mail, Safari, screenshots, and Notes.
Apple brings its traditional file management to the iPad with iOS 11. This will be more of a central place for files, where you can find or delete files when don't want. Moreover, it also gives users a simple view of files on their device and also those stored with cloud services including iCloud, Dropbox, OneDrive, and more.