- News Removing Article 370 wasn’t a political issue for BJP but to unite India, says Amit Shah
- Movies Samantha Akkineni Opens Up About Her Relationship With Naga Chaitanya’s First Wife
- Sports Rumour Has It: Man United tracking Tuchel as Barca also eye PSG boss
- Automobiles Top-Selling MPVs In India For August 2019: Renault Triber Enters Top-5 While Maruti Ertiga Leads
- Lifestyle Katrina Kaif, Deepika Padukone, And Other Best And Worst Dressed Celebs Of This Week
- Finance Still Waiting For Income Tax Refund: You Might Have Gone Wrong Here
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
What Makes 7th Gen iPad A Good Addition To Apple’s Lineup
Besides taking the curtains off its much-anticipated iPhone 11 series and the Apple Watch 5, the company also announced the launch of the 7th-gen iPad. The latest tablet adds more real estate with support for a smart keyboard. Priced at $329, the tablet also gets a taste of the A10 Fusion chip.
Moreover, the tablet supports the Apple Pencil alongside improved cameras and better battery life. The new iPad is already available for pre-orders and in stores starting September 30. Let's have a look at some of the features that make this a brilliant addition to the lineup.
Slim Profile Complemented By High Resolution Display
The 7th-gen iPad gets a portable design and packs an enclosure made from 100 percent recycled aluminum. It features a 10.2-inch Retina display that has nearly 3.5 million pixels, which more than a conventional laptop.
It claims to offer wide viewing angles making it a good tool for immersive augmented reality (AR) experiences that take advantage of its enhanced cameras and advanced sensors.
Featuring the A10 Fusion chip, the new iPad brings up to two times faster performance over the top-selling Windows PC4 for powerful multitasking and smooth gaming experience.
The new iPad supports Gigabit-class LTE connectivity that claims to provide three times faster cellular data connections. Furthermore, you get the Touch ID for added security.
iPadOS Adds New Flavour
With the iPadOS, the new iPad gets a redesigned Home screen shows more apps on each page. The Today View can now be added, allowing quick access to widgets such as news headlines, weather and calendar events. The OS also allows for multitasking with the Split View and switching between multiple apps using Slide Over.
The Apple Pencil adds a new element to the new iPad, paving the way for users to more creative and productive. Users will now be able to mark up and send entire webpages as PDF or documents just by swiping Apple Pencil from the bottom corner of the screen.
Pricing And Availability
The 7th-gen iPad will ship in silver, space gray and gold color options with 32GB and 128GB configurations. The pricing starts at Rs. 29,900 for the 32GB Wi-Fi model and Rs. 37,900 for the 128GB Wi-Fi model. The WiFi + Cellular model with 32GB will cost you Rs. 40,900, while the 128GB variant will be selling for Rs. 48,900.
The new iPad is already available for order in more than 25 other countries and will be available in stores starting September 30. Besides, the Apple Pencil is available separately for $99.
The Smart Keyboard is available at a price of $159 with layouts for over 30 languages.