- Movies Latest TRP Ratings: Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 Pushes Kumkum Bhagya To Second Spot; YRKKH Drops Down!
- Sports Apurvi Chandela clinches year’s second women’s 10m Air Rifle World Cup gold
- Lifestyle Cannes 2019 Diary: Who Looked The Most Outstanding From The Final Two Days?
- News Mamata Banerjee's offer to quit as Bengal CM nothing but drama: Mukul Roy
- Education LIC AAO Result 2019: Check Result Date And Other Details
- Finance Manpasand Beverages MD, CFO Arrested In GST Evasion Fraud
- Automobiles Suzuki Intruder 250 In The Works — Launch Expected During 2020 Auto Expo
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Alcatel to re-launch its A3 10 tablet soon
Alcatel brings its previously launched tablet with updated specifications.
Alcatel is set to re-launch its A3 10 tablet with new specifications and functionality. The device is expected to be priced at Rs 9,999 and will be available via Alcatel in India. As for the specifications, the tablet will sport a 10-inch HD IPS display with 1280 x 800-pixel resolution. It features a slim 3D texturised rear cover.
It is expected to be powered by a quad-core processor paired with 3GB RAM and 16GB of internal storage which can be expanded up to 32GB using a microSD card. The previous Alcatel A310 ran the dated Android 7.0 Nougat that offers split-screen functionality for multitasking. Optics wise, the tablet offers 2MP front-facing camera while there is a 5MP rear-mounted camera. The tablet draws power from a 4600mAh battery reservoir.
Earlier, there were reports that the company is planning to launch three new smartphones in the market soon. Dubbed as Alcatel 5, Alcatel 3V and Alcatel 1X these smartphones are coming just before the Samsung launch day and ahead of MWC 2018. The company has officially announced and confirmed the date for an event that will be happening on February 24.
While the launch date is set, these Alcatel smartphones have been doing rounds in the rumor mill for some time now. Further, renders of all the three Alcatel handsets along with their alleged specs have been leaked. And thanks to these leaks we have some idea about these upcoming smartphones.
Alcatel 5 is said to come with a 5.7-inch full-screen display with a resolution of 720 x 1440 (HD+) and an aspect ratio of 18:9. The smartphone will likely be powered by an octa-core MT6750 chipset clocked at 1.5GHz speed. It will be accompanied by Mali-T860 MP2 GPU. The device is expected to offer 3GB of RAM and 32GB of native storage. As for the cameras, the handset will most probably feature a 12MP camera at the back along with a fingerprint scanner.
Up front, there will be a dual camera-setup but details are not provided right now. The device will be backed by a 3000mAh battery inside and it is expected to run on Android 8.0 out-of-the-box.