- 36 min ago Amazon Gaming Days Sale: Up To 50% Discounts On Gaming Gadgets
- 7 hrs ago Tecno Spark 6 Spotted At Multiple Online Platforms; Might Arrive Soon
- 10 hrs ago Oppo Reno 4 Pro Special Edition India Launch Set On September 24: Report
- 12 hrs ago Two Alleged Realme Phones Appear On TENNA; Specifications Tipped
- Movies Vijay Sethupathi & Taapsee Pannu To Play Double Roles In Their Next?
- Sports Muguruza overcomes Azarenka to set up Halep semifinal in Rome
- Lifestyle World Marrow Donor Day WMDD: What Is Bone Marrow Transplant? Importance And Side Effects
- News Drug case: Kishore Shetty of 'ABCD' fame arrested in Mangaluru
- Finance Public Sector Banks That Offer Best Interest Rate On Savings Account
- Automobiles EMoS WYLD Electric Cruiser Motorcycle Unveiled: Here Are The Details
- Education ICSI Quiz Competition 2020 For Online Current Affairs And General Knowledge
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
Huawei MatePad Pro With 5G Support, Slim Bezels, M-Pencil Announced
At the big event for the year, Huawei unveiled a stunning tablet dubbed MatePad Pro for the global markets. Well, it is a tablet with a keyboard folio and a stylus making it a clone to the iPad Pro. The Huawei MatePad Pro is said to be the company's biggest launch in the premium tablet range after having witnessed success in the entry-level tablet segment for a while.
The Huawei MatePad Pro is not a completely new device. It was unveiled in its home country China back in late 2019 without any word regarding its global availability. Both the Chinese and global iterations of the tablet seem to be identical except for the 5G support in the latter. This makes the MatePad Pro one of the first 5G tablets in the world.
Huawei MatePad Pro Details
Huawei MatePad Pro flaunts a 10.8-inch AMOLED display, which is similar to that of the iPad Pro. And, there is a magnesium alloy frame with curved corners. It comes with both cellular and Wi-Fi antennae molded to the frame with no noticeable antenna lines. The device flaunts an 8MP sensor at the front within a punch-hole cutout and a 13MP sensor at its rear.
The MatePad Pro has a screen-to-body ratio of 90%, thanks to the punch-hole cutout that keeps the bezels thin. The screen has a resolution of 2560 x 1600 pixels. Huawei has introduced a slew of optional accessories including the M-Pencil stylus and a detachable keyboard stand cover. It runs Android 10 topped with the company's custom skin EMUI 10.
Talking about hardware, the MatePad Pro is powered by a Kirin 990 5G SoC with a 5G modem teamed up with 6GB or 8GB RAM and 256GB of internal storage space. A 7250mAh battery powers the smartphone along with up to 27W wireless charging support. The tablet comes with reverse-charging support, which compatible charges devices at 7.5W.
MatePad Pro Software
The Huawei tablet features a new 'app multiplier' feature that lets users run two versions of different core apps such as a web browser in the landscape mode. The proportion of the screen dedicated to the apps can be adjusted. Essentially, it is the same as the standard Google Play certified tablet except for an official or direct access to the Google Play Store.
Huawei MatePad Pro Price
Huawei MatePad Pro Wi-Fi version with 6GB RAM + 128GB ROM is priced at €549 (approx. Rs. 42,700). On the other hand, the Wi-Fi version of the tablet with M-Pencil stylus, 8GB RAM and 256GB ROM is priced at €749 (approx. Rs. 58,400).
The MatePad Pro LTE variant sans the M-Pencil is priced at €599 (approx. Rs. 46,700) and the high-end variant with the M-Pencil is priced at €699 (approx. Rs. 54,500). This will be a 5G variant of the MatePad Pro priced at €799 (approx. Rs. 62,500). While the Wi-Fi and LTE variants will be available in April, there is no word regarding that of the 5G variant.