- 11 min ago Mumbai Police's latest Twitter post once again broke the internet
- 41 min ago Lenovo Z6 Youth Edition officially launched with HDR 10 display and 4,050mAh battery
- 56 min ago Honor 20 vs other smartphones with 48MP rear camera
- 56 min ago How to share music from JioSaavn to Instagram and Facebook stories
- News Freedom is at your doorstep: Why you should chose Provident
- Finance Air India To Add Flights To Domestic And International Routes In June
- Automobiles Tata Motors Partners With Aaron Travels To Deploy The Tigor EV
- Movies Rakul Preet's Boldest Avatar Ever Will Leave You Stunned; Sensational Photo Inside
- Lifestyle Cannes 2019 Diary: Who Looked The Most Distinctive On Day 8?
- Sports Archer brings X-factor to England attack – Root
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019: 92.47% Students Passed
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Intex iBuddy IN-7DD01 with 3G Launched at Rs 4,799: Specs, Price, and More
After the launch of the Aqua Power 4G smartphone last week, Intex has announced the launch of a new tablet called iBuddy IN-7DD01. This new tablet is priced at RS 4,799 and it comes with 3G voice calling as well.
The Intex iBuddy IN-7DD01 tablet is available exclusively via Amazon India only in a black color variant. This device comes with pretty standard specifications and it is based on the dated Android 5.1 Lollipop OS.
Intex iBuddy IN-7DD01 Specs
The Intex tablet features a 7-inch display that is packed with a resolution of 1024 x 600 pixels. The device is powered by a 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT8321 processor that is paired with Mali-400 MP2 graphics and 1 GB of RAM.
The storage capacity of the Intex iBuddy IN-7DD01 is 8 GB and it can be expanded further up to 32 GB using a micro SD card. There is a 2 MP main snapper at the rear and a VGA front-facer at the front of the tablet. A 2,800 mAh battery powers this tablet from Intex giving it a moderate backup.
Voice Calling is Possible
Measuring 272 grams, the Intex iBuddy IN-7DD01 is packed with connectivity aspects such as 3G, dual-SIM, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, USB OTG, and GPS.
Also Read: Asus ZenFone 3 Deluxe vs OnePlus 3
The Intex tablet comes at such a time that the entry-level smartphones come with 4G LTE support enabling superfast connectivity to the internet. In this scenario, a 3G dual-SIM voice calling tablet is definitely not what most buyers would prefer. However, it will be suitable for those who want a low-end tablet for their tasks.