- News Weather today: Light duststorm, thundershowers likely in Delhi
- Sports India beat South Africa 5-1 to win FIH Series Finals
- Movies Sanya Irani Thought DISASTER Has Struck After Meeting Barun Sobti First Time; Shocking Revelation!
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Lifestyle Fabulous Hairstyle Ideas For Women To Try This Monsoon
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
New Apple 9.7-inch iPad goes on pre-order via Flipkart; price starts Rs. 28,000
Apple’s new iPad with support for Apple Pencil is now available for pre-order in India.
Late in March, Apple hosted the Creative Education event in Chicago to unveil the new 9.7-inch iPad with support for Apple Pencil. The company announced that the tablet will be launched in India in April. The company also stated that the device will be available via the Apple Authorized Resellers in the country.
Today, the new 9.7-inch iPad has gone on pre-order exclusively via the online retailer Flipkart starting at Rs. 28,000. The pre-ordered units will start shipping from April 20. The new iPad is available in three color variants such as Gold, Space Gray and Silver.
As announced earlier by the company, the 32GB variant of the new 9.7-inch iPad will be priced at Rs. 28,000 and Rs. 35,700 for the Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi+Cellular variants. Also, the 128GB variant of the device will be priced at Rs. 38,600 and Rs. 46,300 for the Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi+Cellular variants respectively.
To recap, the new Apple iPad 9.7-inch (2018) bestows a 9.7-inch Fully Laminated Retina Display with a resolution of 2048 x 1536 pixels. The screen has a fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating and support for Apple Pencil too. Under its hood, the new tablet from Apple makes use of the A10 Fusion chip with M10 motion co-processor. There are two storage variants of this tablet - one with 32GB and the other with 128GB of default memory capacity.
Running iOS 11, the new iPad will have a Touch ID fingerprint sensor. There is an 8MP rear camera with f/2.4 aperture and panorama mode. Up front, the 9.7-inch iPad flaunt a 1.2MP HD FaceTime camera with f/2.2 aperture. The connectivity aspects include optional 4G LTE, dual-channel Wi-Fi, HT80 with MIMO, Bluetooth 4.2 and other standard aspects. The device gets the power from a 32.4-watt-hour rechargeable Li-Po battery. This battery is touted to provide up to 10 hours of internet browsing on Wi-Fi, music or video playback.
At the time of unveiling this education-centric tablet, Apple announced a slew of accessories such as Logitech Crayon stylus, rugged keyboard case, and Apple Pencil. However, for now, there is no word regarding when these accessories will be made available for the consumers in India. Also, we can expect some special student discount on the same.