- News Weather today: Light duststorm, thundershowers likely in Delhi
- Sports India beat South Africa 5-1 to win FIH Series Finals
- Movies Sanya Irani Thought DISASTER Has Struck After Meeting Barun Sobti First Time; Shocking Revelation!
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Lifestyle Fabulous Hairstyle Ideas For Women To Try This Monsoon
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Nokia N1 Spotted in Zauba Database for Testing Purpose, Coming Soon to India ?
Foxconn made Nokia N1 Tablet has been spotted in Zauba - India's import/export database for testing and research purpose. Although, we are expecting it to make it to the retail shelves soon enough.
Earlier this year, Nokia N1 tablet powered by Android was launched with the help of OEM Foxconn. According to the deal, Foxconn will take care of manufacturing, distributing and selling N1 tablet in the market.
Initially, this N1 tablet was launched in China and one month ago, the company has managed to release it in Taiwan, which is the second market to get the N1 tablet.
Nokia N1 Tablet - Key Specifications
Coming to the Specifications, Nokia N1 tablet sports a 7.9-inch IPS display with a resolution of 2048x1536 pixel along with LED backlight.
Further, the tablet is fully laminated zero air-gap display is protected by Gorilla Glass 3. N1 tablet is powered by a 2.3GHz Intel Z3580 64-bit Atom processor and 2GB RAM.
Moreover, Nokia N1 tablet comes with 32GB internal storage and can be expanded via microSD card slot. This device is shipped with Android 5.0 Lollipop with Nokia Z Launcher running on top.
Moving on, the Nokia N1 tablet features an 8MP rear camera, 5MP front-focus camera and also supports 1080p (full-HD) video recording.
On the connectivity, this slate supports 3.5mm headset jack, Micro-USB 2.0 Type-C reversible connector, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity options.
Also, Nokia N1 is powered by a 5300mAh battery and offers advanced audio capabilities including stereo speakers and High-Quality Discrete Audio Codec, Wolfson WM8958E chip and independent audio codec.