- 20 min ago China Leading 6G Research With Early-Stage Tests; Commercial Launch Set for 2030
- 1 hr ago Red Planet Day 2022: Everything To Know About This Historic Day
- 1 hr ago Xiaomi 13 Tipped To Arrive With Flat Screen, Very Slim Bezels: Launch Date Confirmed
- 1 day ago Xiaomi 13 With Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 Tipped To Launch On December 1
- Movies Bigg Boss Tamil 6: Three Possible Reasons That Led To Robert Master's Eviction
- News How much did BJP, Cong and AAP receive as corporate donation in 2017-21 period?
- Sports Lionel Messi was a different player even as a kid, says Argentina great's childhood friend Valiente
- Automobiles Toyota Innova Hycross Is Quicker Than A Fortuner – Confirms New TVC
- Education GATE 2023 to be held on February 4, 5, 11 and 12
- Lifestyle Samantha Ruth Prabhu's Miracle Solution For Glowing Skin: 2 Ways To Use It!
- Finance Sensex Hits A New Record High, Surges Past 62,500
- Travel Pangong Frozen Lake Marathon: First Marathon At An Altitude Of 13,862 Feet
Redmi Pad Goes Official: Best Budget Tablet In The Country?
Xiaomi India has finally unveiled its budget Android tablet, the Redmi Pad. While this could be a budget tablet as per Xiaomi's standard, it does pack some impressive specifications. The starting price for the base model of the Redmi Pad with 3GB RAM and 64GB internal storage is Rs. 11,700.
The Redmi Pad comes in three variations, and all three models will be available for purchase from October 5 via official channels. Along with the tablet, the company has also announced a flip case, which will be made available at a later date. Here are the details regarding the pricing of the Redmi Pad in India.
|Original Price||Introductory Price||After Bank Offer|
|Redmi Pad (3GB/64GB)||14,999||12,999||11,700|
|Redmi Pad (4GB/128GB)||17,999||14,999||13,500|
|Redmi Pad (6GB/128GB)||19,999||16,999||15,300|
Redmi Pad Specifications
The Redmi Pad comes with a 10.61-inch rectangular 90Hz display with 2K resolution. The screen on the Redmi Pad is capable of reproducing 1 billion colors, and the device also has Widevine L1 certification and can stream HD content on platforms like Hotstar, Prime Video, and Netflix.
Just like the Xiaomi Pad 5, the Redmi Pad also has a quad-speaker setup with support for Dolby Atmos. When it comes to memory configurations, the Redmi Pad offers 3/4/6GB of RAM and 64/128GB of internal storage with a microSD card slot for additional storage expansion.
The tablet is powered by the Mediatek Helio G99 SoC and offers Android 12 OS-based MIUI 13 skin on top. The brand has confirmed that the Redmi Pad will get two major Android OS updates and the device will also receive three years of security updates. In terms of connectivity, the tablet supports dual-band WiFi (802.11/ac) and Bluetooth 5.3.
The device also has an 8MP primary camera and an 8MP selfie camera with a 105-degree wide field of view. The tablet is also equipped with dual microphones to deliver an improved video calling experience.
The tablet houses a massive non-user replaceable 8,000 mAh battery with support for 18W fast charging, and the charger will be included in the box. Xiaomi is also offering a free 2-month of YouTube Premium subscription with every Redmi Pad. However, if you have already tried free YouTube Premium, this offer won't apply to that specific Google account.
After bank offers, the base model of the Redmi Pad will be available for just Rs. 11,700, which makes it an excellent entry-level tablet with a solid display, great battery life, and a premium design. If you are looking for a new affordable tablet, then the Redmi Pad looks very enticing.