- 14 min ago HP Ink Tank Wireless 419 Review: Superior performance with low-cost printing
- 28 min ago NASA to place your name on chips aboard Mars 2020 rover
- 44 min ago Redmi Note 7s with 48MP camera to go on sale again on May 29 at Flipkart
- 1 hr ago OnePlus 5, OnePlus 5T confirmed to receive Android Q update by the end of 2019
- Sports La Liga, Real Betis join hands to promote Spanish football internationally
- News ‘Could not even get Leader of Opposition chair’: Ram Vilas Paswan mocks Congress' defeat
- Finance Public Sector Banks Recovered Rs 1.2 Lakh Crore From Bad Loans In FY19
- Automobiles Renault Launches Arkana Coupe SUV In Russia — Could Be India Bound
- Lifestyle Methemoglobinemia: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Movies Sandalwood Actresses With Highest Number Of Filmfare Awards: Radhika Pandit Tops The List
- Education HSC Result 2019 Gujarat: Steps To Check HSC Arts And Commerce Stream Result 2019
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Video: New iPad Pro fails miserably in the bend tests
Apple iPad Pro might not be as durable as expected.
Apple recently unveiled its new iPad Pro and its time that YouTuber JerryRigEverything rips the device apart. In his new video, the iPad Pro can be seen bending easily without much exertion.
The tablet gave up easily without putting out a fight during the bend test. This video isn't the only proof that the new iPad Pro has low structural integrity. Many users have complained about the slight bends on their new iPads. Few of them also said that their devices were a little bent out-of-the-box.
What's more alarming is that the tablet can be dissected into two with just a little pressure. This also brings us to a question that whether Apple has made a delicate device just to trim few millimeters. The company might have surely run a slew of tests before launching the device.
To recall, the iPad comes with an edge-to-edge Liquid Retina Display. The 11-inch variant has a screen resolution of 2388 x 1688 pixels, while the 12.9-inch variant has a resolution of 2732 x 2048 pixels.
The new iPad Pro is powered by an octa-core A12X Bionic chip which is based on a 7nm design chipset. As for the camera, the device comes equipped with a 12MP rear camera, while there is a 7MP TrueDepth camera up front. For transferring data and charging, the device uses the USB Type-C port.