- News After all-party meet, Pralhad Joshi says PM wants to build team spirit in Parliament
- Movies Latest TRP Ratings: The Kapil Sharma Show Witnesses A Jump; Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega Enters!
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: India vs Pakistan: Live Score: Kohli and band seek important win
- Lifestyle Bronchiectasis: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Windows 10 powered Xiaomi Mi Pad 2 to go on sale on Jan 26
After having launched the Mi Pad with Android Lollipop on top towards the fag end of last year, Xiaomi is all set to launch the Windows 10 variant of the slate on Jan 26. Xiaomi had however officially announced the existence of this 64GB variant Mi Pad with Windows aboard back in November.
The traditional Android based Mi Pad tasted phenomenal success worldwide, thereby compelling Xiaomi to launch a Windows variant for their next gen slate. As expected the Mi Pad 2 has already sold in quite a few numbers in China, thanks to its iPad Mini like design. For those unware the Xiaomi Mi Pad 2 come with a metal body and comes in Champagne Gold and Dark Grey colours.
Unlike the Android though, Xiaomi won't be launching a 16GB variant of the Windows 10 powered Mi Pad 2. The rest of the specs however are similar to its Android 5.1 sibling. Just to recall the Xiaomi Mi Pad 2 sports a 7.9 inch IPS display and is powered by a Intel Atom X5-Z8500 quad core SoC. The 2GB RAM on board is a weak point of the slate though. It worth noting that the Mi Pad 2 comes with the latest USB Type C port.
The Windows 10 variant of the Mi Pad is priced at 1,299 Yuan which is roughly Rs 13,383. The device will however remain exclusive to China as now. However international buyers can always import the Mi Pad 2 via Chinese resellers like GearBest, Everybuying etc.