- 2 hrs ago How To Enable/Disable New Hardware Acceleration Feature On Chrome?
- 4 hrs ago Redmi K20 Pro Vs OnePlus 6T: Which Is The Best Smartphone Under Rs. 30,000 In India?
- 5 hrs ago OnePlus 7 Vs OnePlus 7 Pro – Which One Should You Buy?
- 14 hrs ago Airtel Upgrades 4G Network In J&K: Here Are The Details
- Movies Sunny Deol: Shahrukh Khan Was SCARED Of Me Because He Was Wrong; Didn't Talk To Him For 16 Years
- News Bihar: 84 children die within 2 weeks due to acute Encephalitis in Muzaffarpur
- Sports Rumour Has It: Bayern offer Bale escape from Madrid
- Lifestyle Bronchiectasis: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Xiaomi Mi Pad 2 available in Android and Windows 10 variants; specifications
The Xiaomi event is being held today at China. Xiaomi's 'Grand Finale' event is about several of its products being unveiled today.The first Xiaomi product launched at the event was - Redmi Note 3 followed by the Mi Pad 2.
Xiaomi President, Bin Lin had been teasing the Mi Pad 2 for quite some time on Weibo. The Mi Pad 2 is the successor to the Mi Pad thats had more than a year to its launch. The Mi Pad 2 goes on sale in China starting from 999 yuan.
The Xiaomi Mi Pad 2 is available in two variants - The Mi Pad 2 16GB variant and the Mi Pad 2 64GB variant.
The Mi Pad 2 has a 7.9-inch IPS display.The new tablet has a thickness of 6.955mm in comparison to its predecessor which had a thickness of 8.5mm. The Mi Pad 2 weighs 322 grams, which is 38 grams lighter than its predecessor. It has a 8MP rear camera and is backed by a 6190mAh battery with support for fast charging. The 5MP selfie camera has a 75° wide-angle.
The Mi Pad 2 is Xiaomi's first device to have an Intel chip. It has an Intel Atom processor with 14n process with a Quad-core X5-Z8500, 2.24GHz. The device has a 2GB dual-channel LPDDR3 RAM and is available in variants of 16 GB and 64GB when it comes to internal storage. The Mi Pad 2's connectivity options include a WiFi 802.11ac dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1. The tablet also has a USB Type-C port.
The Android tablet has features that include MIUI 7 on top of Android Lollipop. The Windows variant of the Tablet runs Windows 10. The MIUI 7 has features that include color and color temp enhancement, reading mode, smart button deactivation when the tablet is held on both sides. The Android Version of the tablet with MIUI will go on sale this month, while the Windows 10 version of the tablet will go for sale in December.
The Xiaomi Mi comes in two versions. While the 16GB version of the tablet will fon sale for 999 Yuan (or roughly 10,500), the 64GB of the tablet will go on sale for 1299 yuan (or roughly 13,500).