TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
Apple currently owns the crown of World's largest iPhone market in China with its business tactics over 4 years. The company is employing similar business tactics in India to make use of the opportunities here. According to IDC, which is one of the renowned market research firms have come out with a conclusion that the sales percentage of Apple products in the country has reached up to 400% while taking into account the estimates of last three months.
Apple hasn't invested a lot of effort to develop their business in India and had focused on other areas like China in the past years. So the company has not realised the scope of its business in the country. However, the trial move from Apple to scale up their business in India a few months ago has now made them realise that they could have made this decision earlier itself. Payment plans from Apple to boost up their sales in India came successful which led to up to threefold increase in iPhone sales.
Normally the sales of iPhone were made through various carriers and consumers have to spend a lot of money on several service contracts. In India, Apple has arranged sales of iPhone via open market and consumers could grab their handset model at a normal price tag. If the sales percentage keeps on increasing like the present, then India is sure to reach the second position in the global iPhone market next to China.