TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
Nokia and Maxus India have entered into a partnership with one of the world's largest independent mobile video company, Vuclip, to promote the much talked Trendify brand campaign for Nokia Lumia 510. The campaign is to be held on its mobile video portal and social networks.
Vuclip has a huge number of Indian users accounting to 14 million. Of the 14 million nearly 65 per cent of the users share videos through Facebook or Twitter. Nokia and Maxus India have analyzed the market opportunity well in the case of Indian users and plans are laid out to foray the market. The tie-up with Vuclip has changed the ‘Share' button below the video clip to name it ‘Trendify'.
The users are now free to modify their videos on m.trendify.in directly from Vuclip with just a click. Users can also share videos in Facebook, Twitter and many other social networking sites using Trendify. The campaign may reach new levels with Trendify getting integrated with the Vuclip video properties and an opportunity for a lucky user to win a Nokia Lumia 510 for free.
The Marketing Director of Nokia India, Viral Oza, said that Nokia is trying to connect itself to the urban youth through the Trendify campaign. The company expects the partnership to yield good results as the youth are socially connected most of the time. It is a move by Nokia to bring the youth closer to the campaign in a joint venture with Vuclip. Nokia is trying a 360 degree approach in trendsetting in the Indian market which has shown an exponential growth so far.