TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Shivakumara Swamiji No More — CM Declares Holiday
- India's Richest Got Richer By 39% In 2018 While The Poorest Saw Just 3% Rise
- WhatsApp Limits Message-Forwarding To Five Chats
- URI Enters 100 Crore Club; To Be Remade In Three Languages
- 2019 Yamaha FZ & FZ-S V3.0 Models Launched In India
- MS Dhoni Has A Chance To Break This Sachin Tendulkar Record In New Zealand
- Hodal — Your Ultimate Guide To Haryana's Least Explored Part
- Madhuri Dixit Nene Has A Pretty Humble Office Wear Idea For Us
Yahoo has tied up with Google on an ad deal for improving the revenue. According to Marissa Mayer who is the chief of Yahoo, this move from the company to make a deal with Google is purely for generating more income out of advertising. The top rated services like Google's AdMob and AdSense will be shortly used by Yahoo for boosting sales on its page contents.
If this plan goes live, users are expected to spend more time on Yahoo site which was made clear on her call to Yahoo analysts last month. Just after the announcement of this deal itself, Yahoo stock has risen up to 1.5 percent and it reached $20.15. Google has already similar tie ups with certain other websites that has helped them a lot on their revenue. Even though Yahoo was spending a lot on marketing, they were finding it difficult to bring in more advertisers. The latest news says that the ad for various categories including news, sports finance, and autos etc are likely to show up on Yahoo site.
According to the estimates of US market, Google is leading with $17.7 billion while taking into account the display ads. As per posts from Yahoo blog, users can experience more relevant ads from now on. Recently Google has shown a status of the ad revenue on its partner sites on their home page but has not revealed the same for Yahoo.
Marissa Mayer was working for a long 13 years with Google and she greatly influenced the latest collaboration between Yahoo and Google.