- Mobile Tower Installation: How to apply and start earning money
- 5 Reasons why 4G LTE has not impressed Mobile users in India?
- Vodafone Expands Mobile Network in Arunachal Pradesh
- Waiting for Right Time to list Vodafone India: Colao
- Aircel Launches Affordable International Roaming Packs For 10 Countries
- Samsung Testing 5G Mobile Broadband with 1Gbps Speeds: Possible by 2020?
Mobile networks are very important when you are using a phone. People prefer mobile networks that have low call drops, good data speed and of course, the one that offers good pricing for calls and data above all.
SEE ALSO: 10 Ways to find True Love on Tinder!
Indians prefer networks that are good in interior regions. Good networks, call drops, low data speeds all continue to plague users of India. We look at top 5 mobile networks in India that are most popular with mobile users:
Airtel remains the most popular mobile network in India with a subscriber base of 240.77 million. It retains a market share of 24.30%.
Airtel is the first mobile carrier in India to launch 4G LTE services in full swing. Airtel remains the most chosen mobile network of India.
Vodafone remains the second most popular mobile network with a subscriber base of 191.95 million. Vodafone has recently launched its 4G LTE services in select cities, but still lags behind Airtel.
Idea Cellular remains the third most popular mobile network in India with a subscriber base of 170.66 million users. Idea launched its 4G LTE network and the 4G LTE services are still in developmental stages.
Reliance remains the fourth most popular mobile network in the country with a subscriber base of 106.81 million users.
Aircel remains the 5th largest mobile network in the country. Aircel has a subscriber base of 85.01 million users.