- Jio Cricket Pack offers 8GB data add-on pack for Rs. 101
- Reliance Jio postpaid vs Airtel Infinity vs Vodafone RED: Which plan is better?
- Reliance announces financial results of Q4 (FY 2017-2018)
- Jio Home TV service likely to offer HD channels at Rs. 400 per month
- Best tariff plans under Rs. 300 compared
- Reliance Jio raises $500 million from Japanese banks
Reliance Jio took the telecom industry by storm when it launched its 4G services for the masses in the country on September 1, 2016. Since then, Jio is making rounds on the internet for various reasons.
One such reason is the slow 4G speed. Though it's been an increasingly difficult task to get hands on the Reliance Jio SIM, lot of people managed to do so. However, most of them have been complaining about the slow 4G download speed on the network.
So, if you're one of those users, here's good news. You can improve the Jio 4G download speed by up to 10Mbps by following the simple steps stated below. Tale a look at them.
Step 1: Download the Internet Speed Booster and Optimizer app
Firstly, download the Internet Speed Booster and Optimizer app from the Google Play Store app
Step 2: Select a profile
This app allows you to boost the internet speed both on Rooted and Non-Rooted devices. So, select one of the profiles depending on your device.
Step 3: Let the app run in background
Once you've enabled the respective profile, let the app run in the background.
Step 4: Enjoy the high-speed internet
That's it! You can now enjoy high internet 4G speed on your smartphone.
Step 5: You’ll get the highest speed depending on your region
Do make a note that you'll get the highest browsing and downloading speed depending upon your location. This may vary from place to place.