- Airtel partners with itel to offer cashback coupons of Rs 1,800 on select 4G smartphones
- Airtel offers 3GB data per day for 82 days at Rs. 558
- Airtel offers upto Rs. 2600 Cashback on select 4G phones on Amazon: OnePlus 5T, LG V30+ and more
- Bharti Airtel partners with Amazon; offers 4G smartphones at Rs 3,999
- Airtel up against BSNL and Reliance Jio: Introduces new FUP policy
- Airtel-Telenor merger: Everything you need to know
Bharti Airtel again is coming back on the headlines after the introduction of insanely lowest offers by Reliance Jio. But mostly it is coming as tariff differences between two. To strengthen the hold on its existing user base this leading telecom provider has also introduced many offers.
Since its rebranding in 2014, Airtel has seen a massive hike in its customer base. proclaimed of having more than 255 million customers (for GSM), Airtel ranks among the 3 top telecom provider in India and 4th largest mobile operator in the world.
Now if you are thinking to buy a new Airtel sim, here are 5 important things you should be aware of.
Plan Start as low as Rs 4
Starting from SRC Rs 4 up to as high as Rs 4999. So, according to your need and budget you have a wide range of tariffs to choose from.
India's 1st Open Network
Recently launched as India's 1st Open Network, Airtel gives you the power to know where all their towers are located and their detailed bandwidth right from your smartphone.
Wide coverage of 4G
Airtel 4G's wide reach will never leave you untouched no matter where you are in India. The total number of cities with Airtel 4G is now more than 300. And you'll get a free sim with any 4G dongle with exciting offers starting as low as Rs 25.
Lowest Activation Time
Activation of an Airtel sim is not a big deal to worry about. Generally, it doesn't take more than 2-3 days after the verification.
Typically a digital wallet, with airtel money you can recharge any of your Airtel product. Also, the company gives you the option to share your airtel money to your friend and family.