- 11 hrs ago Poco X5 Pro 5G Global Variant Listing Indicates A Rebranded Redmi Note 12 Series Smartphone
- 11 hrs ago OnePlus 10R vs Nothing Phone (1): Comparison
- 12 hrs ago Apple iPhone 15 Could Support Wi-Fi 6E Network: Report
- 12 hrs ago Oppo Find N2 Flip Launch Promos Leak: Check Specs, Features Of Foldable Clamshell Smartphone
- Sports Athlete turned entrepreneur Diksha Chhillar is bringing new waves of change in sports industry
- Movies Throwback: Priyanka Choudhary Reveals Ankit Gupta’s First Compliment For Her; Says ‘Isne Mujhe Bola Ki….’
- News Similar to Khanjawala accident, car hits scooty, drags rider for 350 meters in Delhi
- Lifestyle Makeup Tips: How To Fix Cakey Makeup Without Taking It Off?
- Finance Buy 5 Stocks That Can Soar Up To 60%: Motilal Oswal Top Stocks Recommendation
- Travel Tata, Infosys Showing Interest In Monument Mitra Scheme, Know What It Is
- Automobiles 2023 BMW X1 & iX1 India Launch Tomorrow – Here’s Everything You Should Know
- Education Professional Students' Summit-2023 to be held in Kerala
After Reliance Jio, Airtel Users Experience Frequent Call Drops
After Reliance Jio, Bharti Airtel users have been facing serious call drop issue and the customer care has nothing to say on this.
Until yesterday, we have been accusing Reliance Jio of major call drop incidents. However, claimed to the best network of India, and third best in the world, Bharti Airtel users have flooded twitter complaining about major call drop incidents.
Users on Twitter are accusing Airtel to make fake promises to offer the best network and fastest speed, and have shown tremendous distress on the network connectivity across the country.
What About Airtel 4G?
Bharti Airtel, recently has been busy advertising to bring the best 4G network in the country, with the aim to make India go digital. However, the telecom operator experiences no good news about the improved network connection rather it has been accused of creating trouble for the users with the rise in the call drop incidents.
Airtel Users Unhappy With the 4G Network
Claimed to the best telecom network in the country, Airtel recently started off with its testing of their new 4G network in New Delhi and NCR regions since the past one month now. The users seem to be extremely disappointed with Airtel 4G and have complained of major call drop incidents across all over social media.
3G Users Face Call Drop Incidents
It's not only with the 4G network users, the 3G users are also facing similar issues. Some tweets by a few Airtel users claimed that they are using a 3G network and are facing similar issues of call drop and poor internet speed and network.
Call Drop Problem Across the Country
Well, there have been complaints filed for the Delhi and NCR regions, however, Airtel users across Kolkata and Bangalore are also suffering similar incidents of call drop. The users on Twitter claimed that the connection dropped nearly 10 times in a 20-minute call.
No Initiative By Customer Service
Airtel users across the country have filed complaints of frequent call drop incidents with the customer service provider, however, there have not been any initiative taken by the telecom operator to resolve these issues.